• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon: Rob's Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc_rcw

:God:
Years
  • I think it works by doing some intensive hex edition(I don't know how to hack) and it might be de bike event that was changed.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Someone needs to amke a MasterMew fan club. He is seriously skilled, we need to show our appreciation!

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
    Years
  • Yeah, you brought up a good point. Probably a hex alteration of surfing.
    But what about time travel? There's no HM that could be altered for time travel. and no item, either. this will be amazing if he pulls this off.

sycco

i dont really care if there is or isnt rime travel it still looks amazing and i cant wait to play but i guess that he could make it like 3 different reigons like hoen and kanto oh well can't wait to play it *starts crying with amprihention*

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    my guess is that he put all 3 regions in the game, and then made them all have the same layout and stuff

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    site help

he, does anyone know where any finnished hacks are? because when i hear about all these amazing new hacks coming out they take ages to come out i was just wondering if there was any finnished hacks out there..... thanks

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • nobody forget about this did they? i can't wait for this to come out. i wonder what hapend to MasterMew he hasn't been oline since sept. 18 2005 at least i think. anyhow while he's offline he is problary working on the hacks. of course he does have a life. and to hitme2k5 look in the finish product/demo achive

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
  • This looks absolutely BRILLIANT MasterMew! I wish I could help on this but all i'm good at is overworld and scratch spriting and you probably don't need any help as you're doing such a good job.

I wish I had a real Hover Car...
    car.png

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    your tilesets and ideas are realy sweet!
    keep up the good work.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
  • Nice to see someone using all resources available to hack rather than just map changes and sprite "edits". I cannot wait until the release of this amazing hack. If you need any help or technical information PM me.

Mag_Farmer

>^.^<
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    Actually, the hover craft would be really easy to do. All that you'd have to do is edit the 'surf' option so you could 'surf' on everything. Now, the layering would be fairly complicated unless you made it so that you couldn't go over buildings, otherwise you would hover through building on the ground. ^-^ It's very possible and very clever (I haven't seen that idea yet, heh) and the time travel idea is very cool. I think I'll enjoy this once it comes out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back