• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Spark Yellow

Do you thinks this game will catch on

• Yes!

Votes: 115 76.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • Just quit the project!!!

Votes: 12 8.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2006
    Well,just set the pikachu pictures to just have pikachu,then move the pictures every frame while changing them

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Hmm I made my intro movie after you press NEW GAME then it plays then the oak intro comes

Bur I deleted it because the movie file took to much space:dead:

PS: on th dirst page where it says scripts

it goes: Scripts :Darkdoom3000 (smiley)

anyway good luck

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Thanx, I am taking the game to school tommorow (last day of term, allowed on games!) I should have more feedback soon. also i have made balladofwindfishes sprites into charactersets here are just the Pickachu and Ash
    I want to upload a demo, how do i upload files on MEGA UPLOAD?
    Edit: Here is a progress report

Pok?mon Spark Yellow Progress Report

When I got home from school today I played the demo through and thought that the title screen didn't look good. So i dug out my old Yellow cartidge and looked at the title screen and realised it didn't look anything like mine, so using Baladofwindfishes revamped material I made a new title screen (see sig)

I also have made the character Ash and not red. Is this a good idea? PM me with comments.

I have got up to the part where you get pickachu from Professer Oak. i have all the battles planned. I will be using the DBS. Is this another good idea? PM comments (again)

A demo of the first part should be out by approx 24th. I will keep you posted!

Last edited:

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Sorry to double post but i have two good reasons:

Reason 1: I have mapped up to route one and have done some of the pok?mon encounters. I have used the DBS for this.

Reason 2: I have no other threads alive! And i am working on the Ash & Pickachu sprites. Watch this space!!!!!

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Space Guard 05 said:
    Thanx for the comments. I still need information on the intro Movie, Is there a download site anywhere?

Are you talking about that little movie with Pikachu just before the title? Where he's surfing, flying, etc.?
    Because if you are, I could get it for you.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Thanx datriot and that is the right movie. All help will be useful no matter how large or small. PM with comments,scripts and anything else. If anyone wants a script for the pok?mon message box then here it is, Remember to put these as common events (ALL CREDIT MUST GO TO AVATAR, I am doing this as requests have been made)
    1: Insert Message Box
    <>Message Display Options:Transp, Bottom, Fixed, Halt Process
    <>Show Picture: 1,MessageBox, (160,120)

2: Erase Message Box
    <>Erase Picture 1
    <>Message Display Options: Normal,Bottom,Fixed,Halt Processes

The picture you use is in the attachment. the result can be found in the Oak Screen shot on the first post. Enjoy!

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Sorry to double post but I got Pok?mon Emerlad for Christmas and have been 'inspired' by it. I thought that maybe I should make (when you fist go to the hoenn regon) either May or Emerald follow you around? Comments would be nice, And if datriot is looking at this post then could you please hurry up and find that pickachu intro please? Thanx

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    i think two games that could go with frlg could be water blue and thunder yellow...and for gsc chrystal clear and some other for gold and silver....

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Cooooooolllllll this is one of the best games eva... I would like to see Emerald or May follow u around. I love the Pikachu, it is sooooo cute! I wish u the best of luck for this game...

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    WOW!! What a lot of comments! I will try and answer some questions!
    sarah241847: There is already a water Blue underway by Overthebelow. Although it doesn't follow R/B/Y storyline it's worth checking out!

Datriot: Thamx! I will try and import it to RM2K3!!

EDIT: I don't have win RAR at the mo but keep checking the first post for a demo!!!

Last edited:

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Not much progress done but I have been planing it all! i have yet another question, how do you ZIP up files? help required for next demo!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Well if you have windows XP: you right click and then go on Send to.. then click compressed folder!

hope you get your demo up n running!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Neat charsets, mate. Looking forward to the demo.

Back