• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POK?MON: The Two Tyrants

Hack_Slash_Scizor

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2006
    just tp let u guys know, i am stil working i=on it(i havent posted any upddates), ive just been workin on some bugs and glitches, and finishing off a few maps for the demo...no scrns srry, i dont want to give anything away...

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Are the colors really that bad in the game? I just noticed, but the color quality of the sprites is really low. Black seems to replace the color depth of the darker colors.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    this game looks great. I hope you really work hard on this project. The screens are great although the professor in the third screen at the top seems a little blury. Other than that the rest looks great, and the title screen is amazing.

Hack_Slash_Scizor

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2006
    lol, well like the cbs and all that, i havent leaent it yet, for now i mainly focusing oin the demo and mapping, but id say it will have sumfing to do with variables and stuff lol, dont worry, i will make sure i figure everything out, and finish it :D

btw, ive finished the demos mappin, just got to fix uop the events and add sum aswell :)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Wow this is looking really promising the towns need more filling though keep up the good work :)

Hack_Slash_Scizor

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2006
    soz everyone i kept coming back here but it kept sayin the site was down so i gave up and jkust saw it was bak up.
    i havent done to much work on pkmnttt soz, altho ive done some more eventas and mapping...

Back