• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Zirconia

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    It aint on bank 2, that's Odale Town, but I found it on Bank 25 Level 40 by doing a bit of manipulating. Anyway I did the best I could with the hero's overworld, the pallette wouldn't let me do sky blue hair but I think it's okay. Look at his itty-bitty coat. *Squee*

Pok?mon Zirconia

It's a white mini! I thought a little guy would fit better seeing as the character is meant to be ten, that always creeped me out that they were as tall as the adults.​

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    Wow thats brilliant! The hero looks great too! Have you got any ideas for the gym leaders?
    Have you seen all of the spam on the roleplays section? I'm very sorry this is offtopic but what is up with those people!?
    -A very angry Nomaiya-

Last edited:

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Tanka EX said:
    It aint on bank 2, that's Odale Town, but I found it on Bank 25 Level 40 by doing a bit of manipulating. Anyway I did the best I could with the hero's overworld, the pallette wouldn't let me do sky blue hair but I think it's okay. Look at his itty-bitty coat. *Squee*

Pok?mon Zirconia

It's a white mini! I thought a little guy would fit better seeing as the character is meant to be ten, that always creeped me out that they were as tall as the adults.​

Eek, I can't see it >.<. My browser must be playing up on me.

Nomaiya: I've seen the spam. Only n00bs would wanna spam up PC.

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    Hey, Wolfius, what's new with the hack? Are there any sprites you want me to attempt?
    -Nomaiya-

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Nomaiya said:
    Hey, Wolfius, what's new with the hack? Are there any sprites you want me to attempt?
    -Nomaiya-

Yes, I want you to try and do 3 hooded people. They'll be for the Elite 4.But only 3. It's gotta look evil and dark. I want you to spend time on them.

Tanka:...Thing is, the hero's a teenager. I mean, the characters in ruby and saph weren't 10...

Sorry man, if you don't mind, could you try and resprite it? It's still good.

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Nomaiya said:
    Hooded people? Sounds cool! I'll get started straight away!
    -Nomaiya-

Aye and give them variety. All male. (Am not anti-female, jsut want to give an evil effect)

Maybe one could have a long hoodie, but you should shaddow their eyes and a bit of their nsoes but let people see the rest (bottom nose, mouth, chin). It'd give an shadowy evil effect.

We still need people to insert the sprites for us.

EDIT

I've done the sprites for Professor Trent and the hero's brother. Now, we need someone that's good at tiles to insert the Professor. We also still need them to insert the overworld sprites. And also, we need someone to insert normal game sprites.

I also recoloured and edited some buildings. My reason for the gym is so that I could expand it and shorten it. With the previous gym tiles, I could only have one selected size.

Also there is the green Poketier which is the Pokecenter and Pokemart combined together. However, that'll only appear in a limited few places.

The trees are definately gonna be replacing the other trees.

Brother's Sprites
    Pok?mon Zirconia

Poketier
    Pok?mon Zirconia

New Tree
    Pok?mon Zirconia

Professor Trent's Pose & Sprites
    Pok?mon Zirconia

I am also going to include Hiro & Kamon as gym leaders. That's right, the hero and rival from Gold & Silver. Then I'll include Ash & Gary. Future verison of course. That way, there's a little bit of each past. And then maybe I'll have Brendan & May somewhere.

EDIT

Only four
    Pok?mon Zirconia

Last edited:

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    Wolfius said:
    Aye and give them variety. All male. (Am not anti-female, jsut want to give an evil effect)

Maybe one could have a long hoodie, but you should shaddow their eyes and a bit of their nsoes but let people see the rest (bottom nose, mouth, chin). It'd give an shadowy evil effect.

We still need people to insert the sprites for us.

EDIT

I've done the sprites for Professor Trent and the hero's brother. Now, we need someone that's good at tiles to insert the Professor. We also still need them to insert the overworld sprites. And also, we need someone to insert normal game sprites.

I also recoloured and edited some buildings. My reason for the gym is so that I could expand it and shorten it. With the previous gym tiles, I could only have one selected size.

Also there is the green Poketier which is the Pokecenter and Pokemart combined together. However, that'll only appear in a limited few places.

The trees are definately gonna be replacing the other trees.

Brother's Sprites
    Pok?mon Zirconia

Poketier
    Pok?mon Zirconia

New Tree
    Pok?mon Zirconia

Professor Trent's Pose & Sprites
    Pok?mon Zirconia

I am also going to include Hiro & Kamon as gym leaders. That's right, the hero and rival from Gold & Silver. Then I'll include Ash & Gary. Future verison of course. That way, there's a little bit of each past. And then maybe I'll have Brendan & May somewhere.

EDIT

Only four tags are allowed, so when someone posts, i'll post the other four in a seperate post.[/QUOTE]
    Okay mon, hero teen, hooded dudes... fine with me. *sprints to desktop and jumps up to paint icon*
    Hey, my avatar has a hood (hmmmm...).

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Tanka EX said:
    Okay mon, hero teen, hooded dudes... fine with me. *sprints to desktop and jumps up to paint icon*
    Hey, my avatar has a hood (hmmmm...).

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Mmm hood...indeed... <_< >_> n_n

Anyhow, the next four pictures n_n

New Signpost
    Pok?mon Zirconia

Edited Pokemart
    Pok?mon Zirconia

Edited Pokecenter
    Pok?mon Zirconia

Edited Gym
    Pok?mon Zirconia

Now working on Hiro and Kamon's sprites

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    I made a hooded sprite, but he's half human, half robot. I don't know if he looks evil or just spastic! It isnt finished, but I'm gonna post it just so you don't think I've forgotten. Those buildings are great!View attachment 28713
    -Nomaiya-

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Nomaiya said:
    I made a hooded sprite, but he's half human, half robot. I don't know if he looks evil or just spastic! It isnt finished, but I'm gonna post it just so you don't think I've forgotten. Those buildings are great!View attachment 28713
    -Nomaiya-

That's awesome, you may wanna shade the metallic bits, so it looks more 3D.

I've done Hiro's sprites, Kamon's sprite, the hero's back picture, and Ash's sprites. Note that they're all in the future, so they've aged.

Pok?mon Zirconia

Pok?mon Zirconia

Pok?mon Zirconia

Pok?mon Zirconia

The time has come for the sprites to be inserted. I don't know if we can go any further until these sprites are inserted...

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    Can I have a go at making Gary's sprite? I'll try to make him look older. I'm glad you like the hooded sprite. Are the Elite 4 all going to be evil then?
    -Nomaiya-

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Nomaiya said:
    Can I have a go at making Gary's sprite? I'll try to make him look older. I'm glad you like the hooded sprite. Are the Elite 4 all going to be evil then?
    -Nomaiya-

Have a go at Gary's then.

Not all of the Elite Four. In fact, only 3 of them. The Elite Four will be renamed to The Crusaders in the game.

Aid

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2007
    This hack looks Awesome, I love the Elite 4 sprites. Keep it up! :)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Im loving the look of this at the moment!!! I think i know someone good a tscripting as well so ill get back to you about that... Maybe contact the maker of Pokemon Dark Future?

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    Im loving the look of this at the moment!!! I think i know someone good a tscripting as well so ill get back to you about that... Maybe contact the maker of Pokemon Dark Future?

I doubt very strongly that Dark_E will have time to help us out. Especially as he's probably busy with his Dark Future project.

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    I made 3 different sprites for Gary, so you could decide which one is better. I'll get started on shading the hooded dude now. Anyway, tada!View attachment 28717
    Argh they've gone all fuzzy again! You'll have to click on them to see them better.
    -Nomaiya-

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Doublepost merged!

Personally i like the middle one, as the one on the right looks weird and KUNGFUEY???(is that a word?) and the other is looking the other way!?@#=*??!

Sorry to be critical!!!

anyway wolfius, what do you think to my created pokemon?

sorry
    I double posted!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    anyway wolfius, what do you think to my created pokemon?

**** I double posted!!!

Don't double post again.

I couldn't open it. You save dit as a .wps file. That's for Microsoft Word Processor. The bets you can do is make some new ones and save them using Paint, NOT Word...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Wolfius, i have them saved in paint!

Ill send them to you later, because im a bit busy with coursework

Back