• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Zirconia

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    anyway wolfius, what do you think to my created pokemon?

sorry
    I double posted!!!

Um, what sprites are they? And the first Gary sprite is supposed to be looking the other way. The base sprite is looking that way too. But yeah, I prefer the middle one. Oh, and I did some shading on the hooded dude.
    View attachment 28723

.:EDIT:. Oh, sorry. I take it you e-mailed them to Wolfius? I thought you had posted them somewhere. ^-^

Last edited:

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Nomaiya said:
    Um, what sprites are they? And the first Gary sprite is supposed to be looking the other way. The base sprite is looking that way too. But yeah, I prefer the middle one. Oh, and I did some shading on the hooded dude.
    View attachment 28723

I don't know...the robotic leg doesn't look right for some reason.

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    Hm... yeah, I see what you mean. I need to go practice my spriting some more...
    .:EDIT:. What do I need to do to improve it? I know it don't look right, but I can't seem to make it look better.

-Nomaiya-

Last edited:

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Nomaiya said:
    Hm... yeah, I see what you mean. I need to go practice my spriting some more...
    -Nomaiya-

Your spriting's good..it's jsut the leg..it's complicated. I'll try and fix it.

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    Ok, thanks! Do you think we should start posting on the International Flame Productions forum? That way we could see what had been done, and what needs doing.
    -Nomaiya-

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Nomaiya said:
    Ok, thanks! Do you think we should start posting on the International Flame Productions forum? That way we could see what had been done, and what needs doing.
    -Nomaiya-

Yeah, you got a point...

IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT WITH THIS PROJECT, PM ME AND I'LL PM YOU THE ADDRESS OF THE FORUM WE'LL USE TO WORK IN.

FROM NOW ON, THIS THREAD WILL ONLY BE FOR BETAS AND DISCUSSION.

in fact, I'm gonna release what's been done so far. And also, when you make the character it'll look like it's freezing when it says Ok, let's go, but jsut keep tapping the A button.

Last edited:

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    Hi i'm back, and i'm currently working on the hood crew. Black or brown cloaks? Anyway we really really really need someone to insert sprites.

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Tanka EX said:
    Hi i'm back, and i'm currently working on the hood crew. Black or brown cloaks? Anyway we really really really need someone to insert sprites.

Black. Plus we really need to test out the game. If anyone wants to insert sprites for us, add me on MSN. I'll send you the Zirconia rom. We really need to test out the sprites.

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    Wolfius said:
    Black. Plus we really need to test out the game. If anyone wants to insert sprites for us, add me on MSN. I'll send you the Zirconia rom. We really need to test out the sprites.
    REALLY REALLY need to test out the sprites... I can only insert sprites if they're the same pallette as the originals, but I don't think any of these are.
    I made a sprite of me now I'm working on the First 'Elite Four', I'm calling him Lament cos it sounds very evil..

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    Sounds cool Tanka EX! I was worried this thread had died out... but everyone is back! *does happy dance* what can I do to help?
    -Nomaiya-

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Nomaiya said:
    Sounds cool Tanka EX! I was worried this thread had died out... but everyone is back! *does happy dance* what can I do to help?
    -Nomaiya-

Ask around for professional inserters. >.<

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    Pok?mon Zirconia
    Pok?mon Zirconia

Yay! Did them! (Guy is called Banq)​

EDIT:
    Pok?mon Zirconia

Could be some sort of grunt...

Last edited:

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    Wow amazing sprites! Very evil. And Scarecrow, if you want to get a trainer card go to the trainer card section in the Art Gallery.
    -Nomaiya-

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Nomaiya said:
    Wow amazing sprites! Very evil. And Scarecrow, if you want to get a trainer card go to the trainer card section in the Art Gallery.
    -Nomaiya-

You can have a cameo in the game as well as me if you want. Perhaps...gym leader? Dunno if there are any spaces.

In total there are 8 gym leaders, right? So far, we've got there (Not in order)

1. Brother (Yet to have a name)
    2. Hiro
    3. Kamon
    4. Ash
    5. Gary
    6. Wolf
    7. Nomaiya
    8. (Either someone like Professor Oak or perhaps an aged version of Brendan)

Ok, Nomaiya, you should work on your sprites. And tell me if you want to change your name in the game to something.

I'll be working on mine (They're gonna look exactly how I look in r.l)

Elite Four.

1. Banq
    2. Roberto (The grunt)
    3. Pierre (Nomaiya's sprite)
    4. Tanka (Tanka.EX)

Last edited:

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    I can make up backstories for the elites if you want, gives them something to talk about before the battle. I'll PM them later.
    Pok?mon Zirconia
    That's me in real life, boring eh?

Last edited:

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Tanka EX said:
    I can make up backstories for the elites if you want, gives them something to talk about before the battle. I'll PM them later.
    Pok?mon Zirconia
    That's me in real life, boring eh?

Meh, s'ok hehe

Go ahead and make back stories if you want. here's my sprites, and yes, that's how I look in in real life, and no, I'm not a girl.

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    Meh, complete approved its

They go and the history ends of IT it reverse fact, you want. here my sprites, i, , in proportion of internal I truily in the face of living, e not, 4 I no little girl will be.

- Hah, this its masts BabelFished will be!....I mean, this is your post through Babelfish!

I'm working on editing the text for some parts and I'm still ready to do any sprites you want. I hope this thread hasn't died, but it seems no-one else is here nowadays. I'm studying sprite inserting so I'll hopefully be able to get the sprites in soon...

Back