• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Zirconia

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Tanka EX said:
    Meh, complete approved its

They go and the history ends of IT it reverse fact, you want. here my sprites, i, , in proportion of internal I truily in the face of living, e not, 4 I no little girl will be.

- Hah, this its masts BabelFished will be!....I mean, this is your post through Babelfish!

I'm working on editing the text for some parts and I'm still ready to do any sprites you want. I hope this thread hasn't died, but it seems no-one else is here nowadays. I'm studying sprite inserting so I'll hopefully be able to get the sprites in soon...

Awesome, I hope you find the solution :D

This thread can't die. I won't let it. I'm too stubborn n_n

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    Sorry guys, but I'm not going to be able to help any more with this hack. I am getting so much homework and I feel bad about not being able to come on here. Thanks for letting me be a part of Pokemon Zirconia, and it was great working with such amazing people. I may see you around PC, but I will not be here much. Thanks again,
    -Nomaiya-

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Nomaiya said:
    Sorry guys, but I'm not going to be able to help any more with this hack. I am getting so much homework and I feel bad about not being able to come on here. Thanks for letting me be a part of Pokemon Zirconia, and it was great working with such amazing people. I may see you around PC, but I will not be here much. Thanks again,
    -Nomaiya-

S'ok, at least you helped out...

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    Nomaiya said:
    -Nomaiya-
    Thanks for the work you did, we'll still mention you in the credits! This hack shall never die!!01!!/?! Zirconia Forever!!!
    *runs off side of internet browser and impales herself on the Recycle Bin icon*
    Seriously, we'll miss you.:(
    :7: <-- in memory of your avatar :(

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Tanka EX said:
    Thanks for the work you did, we'll still mention you in the credits! This hack shall never die!!01!!/?! Zirconia Forever!!!
    *runs off side of internet browser and impales herself on the Recycle Bin icon*
    Seriously, we'll miss you.:(
    :7: <-- in memory of your avatar :(

What does it take just to get a few simple sprite insertors around here?!

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
    I have positively no idea how to insert sprites now, I've done everything right, swapped pallettes, resized sprites and everything yet it turns out like this-
    Pok?mon Zirconia
    - every time. Boo!

Back