• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?morph Pandemonium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Rem smiled. "No, of course I don't mind," he said. He could feel a little pain still from attacking the grunts, but he didn't show it. "Which way?" he asked Midge.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Midge smiled weakly. "Uh, I guess the way we were headed..." She said, letting the smile fade. She hoped the others were having better luck than they were.

Its gotta be around here somewhere... She thought, trotting down the hall. They would find it. They had to. If they didn't the whole escape plan would be ruined. Midge prayed that Kat had found a way out, or else they were going to have to make one.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I smiled weakly.
    "Thanks,Kat," I said. Two more people rounded the cornor. I heard muffled voices from behind them. I used Flamethrower. The two men in front had dodged barely.
    "Go! Donphan!" I heard one shout. The elephant-like pokemon appeared.
    "Rollout!" The Donphan rolled up and charged towards us as a ball. I grabbed Kat and flapped my wings as hard as I could. We rose into the air and the Donphan slammed into a wall. The pokemon looked dazed and I took this chance. I put Kat on my back.
    "Hold on!" I called. I powered up my attack. My wings began to glow and I dived at the Donphan.
    "Wing Attack!" I hit Donphan square on the legs and knocked him over. The pokemon was recalled. "Call in reienforcments!" cried the man.
    "Get ready, Kat!" I cried.

Samantha

Grimer and Muk!
    Years
    May I please join?

Name: Glacia
    Morph: Glalie
    Personality: A bit tough, because she's trained in the Elite Four. She's sometimes sweet. Other times, she gives people a cold stare. She loves ice types, and to show she is strong with them, she wore sandals when she was back at the Pokemon Leage.
    History: Born in Hoenn, she grew up with the incredible ice types. She trained a variety of pokemon, from Glalie to Sealeo to Walrein. They were all of the ice type, her favorite a Walrein. Then she grew a great bond with her Level fifty Glalie. Her parents loved watching her train her six pokemon, Glalie always the first called out in battles. Then one day, while training, a girl named Phoebe, who was training her ghost types nearby, offered Glacia a home at the Pokemon League. There she would battle to create the Elite Four. That was when her life changed, to her being the Elite Three. Not long after that, she somehow ended up here, a mysterious cage with other people, that did not look all the way like humans.

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    Demetra ran through the hallway, not knowing where she was going. "If I'm here," she thought, "there must be more of my kind! Because I don't think I was the only one created!" "Won't someone help me?" she cried. "I have no idea what I'm doing! Somebody!" Her legs grew tired, so she spread her great steel wings and started flying. "I'm a freak of nature," she thought as she flew. "That's why nobody wants to help me out of here! I'm a freak of nature! What am I? A Skarmory....or a human?" Yelling interrupted her thoughts. She flew inside a room...and saw more people who were just like her! "More Pokemorphs!" she murmured. She landed on the ground in front of them. "H-hello," she stuttered. "Um, I need help getting out of here. Can I go with you guys?" She stood there, looking at them, waiting for their answer.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Kat jumped off Emily's back. "Thanks," she said, smiling. She turned back to the scientists and started charging up her attack.
    Rem nodded at Midge. He followed her down the hallway. He heard footsteps. "Not more," he mumbled.

Yami's Girl

Years
    I watched as the scientists rose in the air. This was more fun than it was dangerous. I watched as more scientists came. I used my Flamethrower. Some others sent out pokemon, but they were thwarted easily.
    "Get Him!" A female shouted. I cocked my head.
    Who's He? I wondered. I shrugged and used more fire attacks. A smaller male scientist ran out of the room to his master's room.

"What?!" A voice shouted. "You let the Pokemorphs escape?!" The small male cowered in fear.
    "W-well n-no they h-haven't escaped, y-yet. They're in the room outside the l-lab." A big shadow appeared on the floor. "But they're out of thier cages, so they've escaped. Now we have to bring out our special weapon."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Midge cursed, but kept running. "We have to find the others," She panted, dodging an opening door. They shot stun darts at the morphs. Midge ducked and jumped, evading stun darts. They kept going and turned left down the hallway, meeting the other Morphs. "We didn't find it-make a door, now!!!" She yelled, ramming into the wall. It began to give, but she needed help. Now would be a good time for Rem to test his powers...

Yami's Girl

Years
    I looked down and saw Midge. She told me to make a door. "Ok! I will!" I powered up another Blast Burn. The scientits ran off, thinking they were the targets. I released my attack on the left hand wall. That was a big mistake. A large figure stood there. He smiled. A cannon was poised behind him.
    "Well, morphs," he said. "You tried but you didn't succeed. Fire!" The cannon fired what looked like a cannon ball. It came hurtling towards me. I crounched in a little ball, but still keeping air. The ball hit me and then a bubble-like thing enveloped me. I opened my eyes. A bubble surrounded me. I tried poking free, and using attacks, but they came right back at me. I was still in the air though.
    "Now, the gas!" I heard the figure say. As if from nowhere, a green gas came into my bubble. My felt myself lay back in the bubble, tired.
    I must...stay...awake... But despite my thoughts, I soon fell asleep.

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    Demetra groaned. "Apparently nobody knows where we are," she thought. "Or maybe....they can't see or hear me. What if I don't even exist? That would explain why nobody's concerned about me. Oh well. I guess I'm just going to have to find my way out on my own." She heard footsteps walking into the room. "Oh great," she thought.
    "You idiot!" shouted one of the scientists as they walked into the room. "You let the Pokemorphs escape! I told you to keep a close eye on them!"
    "I didn't know they had escaped!" argued another scientist. The two started arguing, and a female scientist caught sight of Demetra.
    "We still have one left," she told the chief scientist. He looked at her, then at Demetra.
    "Our most precious creation," he hissed. "The Skarmory morph! We must not let her escape!" They ran at Demetra. She was confused, not knowing what to do. Finally she flew up into the air and they crashed into the wall.
    "I gotta get out of here!" she thought urgently. "I gotta find the others. I don't really care if they can see me or not; it's important we all gotta stick together!" Demetra then flew out of the room to find the other Pokemorphs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back