• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke a Dialga!'s Pixels~

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
  • Grasy, I realize you were going for an interesting position, but you can really see that much of it, and he would look much better if he was facing forward.

Grasaly, is similar in position, but hes fine, because you can tell which way he is facing. I'd like to see more emphasis on the head than the leaf, because it looks like the head is behind the leaf.

On both Grasy and Grasaly, unless thats the style you want to go with, I feel there is too much dithering.

I'm guessing your going for a sloth pokemon? Thats the feel I'm getting. Still very good sprites.
    Thx ;)
    I'll deal with it when my tests are over~
    Update:
    Munder Map:
    mundersmall.png

(ALMOST BED TIME AND MY BIOLOGY'S ONLY HALF WAY THROUGH!!!)

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • Tomorrow's maths test so not to worry :P
    Scratched Rayquaza:
    rayquazascratch.png

Anyways, working on this:
    rayquazacolor.png

EDIT: Done:
    rayquazacolor.png

Please don't make this place deserted again :(

Last edited:

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • Wow, these are really good. Keep it up. :D

One thing, the Pokewalker looks a bit thinned, you should make it wider, as it is more circular. ;D
    What? The Pokewalker I've got is a fake?!:P
    I feel that it's fine.... well, that's how mine looks like... (unless its fake :shocked:) Tell me more on what you think ;)

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • I've sort of fix grasaly:
    24286594768iaza.png

And then here comes a random boy~
    (the hair's light is a bit off I guess :\)
    boy9991171578iaza.png

Years
  • And then here comes a random boy~
    (the hair's light is a bit off I guess :\)
    boy9991171578iaza.png
    Why the long face? I mean, the eyes are a little low. Either that or the hair sticks up farther than is normal. If you drew a line dividing the top and bottom in half you'd expect the eyes to be in the upper half, a little above that line and yours are a little below.

I think the neck is also a little off. It's in the center, but the head is turned a little so the side of the face we're looking at shouldn't stick out so far to the right.

Here's a picture to help illustrate what I mean.
    Spoiler:

You can see the neck runs right up the the ear. Even if you're not going for realistic proportions you should probably re-center the neck anyway.

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • Why the long face? I mean, the eyes are a little low. Either that or the hair sticks up farther than is normal. If you drew a line dividing the top and bottom in half you'd expect the eyes to be in the upper half, a little above that line and yours are a little below.

I think the neck is also a little off. It's in the center, but the head is turned a little so the side of the face we're looking at shouldn't stick out so far to the right.

Here's a picture to help illustrate what I mean.
    Spoiler:

You can see the neck runs right up the the ear. Even if you're not going for realistic proportions you should probably re-center the neck anyway.
    Spoiler:

Is this what u mean?
    boy3895749687iaza.png

Dunno why but I always draw human eyes with the wrong position in my sketchbook -_-'l"

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
  • first off, the hair is waaaaaaay to high, make the hair smaller, the head is also quite long, maybe thicken it out. it would probably help to draw it on paper first and then pixelize it :/

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • first off, the hair is waaaaaaay to high, make the hair smaller, the head is also quite long, maybe thicken it out. it would probably help to draw it on paper first and then pixelize it :/
    I'll deal with it soon or later :P
    I'm kinda lazing off again XD
    OK... I'm going for another pic later so stay tuned ;)
    Spoiler:

These are really good! I like the Rayquaza and Jirachi one. These must've taken you a long time to make!
    Jirachi didn't take too long but Rayquaza took me a whole morning to do :knockedou
    Anyways, thx~

Yay.... an Update~~~
    pokeball6752497849iaza.png

Yes.... one of my worst updates :knockedou

Last edited:

Jrx

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    OMG those are awesome o_O. Good job, and keep it up ! XD

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • Okay..... Real update:
    71718565.gif

Random Girl~
    (Ok, not random but the person I like~:D)
    Unanimated:
    98555344.png

71718565.gi

Last edited:

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
  • ahh looking much better! but now the hair is too high, bring it down a little bit, and it will be perfect!

Years
  • I think you should add one of those highlights for some anime characters that are mostly on the top of their heads. i'll draw up an example:
    33c85ld.jpg

You see that top highlight that goes in sort of a circle? You should add that to make the hair less flat.

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • ahh looking much better! but now the hair is too high, bring it down a little bit, and it will be perfect!
    43775199.png

Better? :D

I think you should add one of those highlights for some anime characters that are mostly on the top of their heads. i'll draw up an example:
    33c85ld.jpg

You see that top highlight that goes in sort of a circle? You should add that to make the hair less flat.
    I did try to do that way long before u posted (okay, the day before yesterday XD)
    It looks wierd.....
    so I added it on the left side where it touches the higher part of her hair

update:
    shayminb.png

Shaymin Alternate Sky Form (Fakemon)

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years

• maybe just a smidge more.

...umm...not your best work...but it could easilly be fixed. the head is way too small, and the eye is way to big.
    (I've been lazing around for almost 10 days?!)
    hmm.... I did it for fun really :P
    I'll deal with it later~

Anyways, currently working on this:
    dragon1q.png

Back