• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Poke Fire Red Intro editing

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    I would like to make a gamemode based Romhack of Fire Red. One "Game" consists of 4 Arenas and unique ways to play the game different every time.

One "game" shouldnt be longer than 1.5 hours

Its meant to be played and showcased on a tournament style setting. Where every player who survived has to battle each other at the end.

To make this hack look good and not just tinkered id like to change the Intro of Pokemon Fire red to suit my gamemode explanations.

Maybe the player gets more choices for his sprite, not just the girl or the boy, maybe more types to choose.

And second,
    Id like to change the tutorial Menu
    For the same reason.
    (The one on the L or R Buttons)

If you guys have information on how to edit these scripts please share your wits with me.

Back