• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKE-KINGDOM OF DOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    ill trade you somthing for your shiny shinx shiny galceon shiny cyndaquil and your shiny bagon

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    np, they r:
    golduck
    primeape
    hypno
    butterfree
    swinub
    carvanha
    venemoth
    tauros
    beedrill
    magneton
    seel
    marowak(w/thick club)
    mr.mime
    magcargo
    exeggutor
    snorlax
    shellder
    manectric
    growlithe
    tangela
    farfetch'd(w/ stick)

ill trade any 4 of these 4 the 4 ive listed from u

How about these:
    beedrill
    marowak(w/thick club)
    snorlax
    manectric

ill trade you somthing for your shiny shinx shiny galceon shiny cyndaquil and your shiny bagon

What are you offering for them?

Last edited:

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
    Years
    yeah i can do that, just give me a bit, and if i log off before im ready, then ill be on same time (or maybe earlier) tomorrow. should only take 20 minutes though(never took em off my gcn game)

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    yeah i can do that, just give me a bit, and if i log off before im ready, then ill be on same time (or maybe earlier) tomorrow. should only take 20 minutes though(never took em off my gcn game)

Okay, that's fine. Whenever you can trade (today or tomorrow) works for me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    Hey would you be willing to trade the Shiny Ludicolo (Crazy) for a shiny modest manectric?

El Softo

Porygon 2012
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    I was wondering if I could get a male Milotic with Aqua Ring? Pokerus'd perhaps?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    Oh also, does it have a half decent moveset? This manectric has flamethrower :P Mostly worried about leech seed being on there... No biggy if it's not, I'll still do the trade.

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    I was wondering if I could get a male Milotic with Aqua Ring? Pokerus'd perhaps?

I'll have to check if I have any male Milotics. If not, I'll have to breed one, evolve it and level it up, so it might take awhile. Is that okay? What are you offering for it?

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    hey illl give you shini azelf, 10th anniv celebi, shiny illumise, and a shini poliwhirl

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    Oh also, does it have a half decent moveset? This manectric has flamethrower :P Mostly worried about leech seed being on there... No biggy if it's not, I'll still do the trade.

Its got SolarBeam, Blizzard, Surf, and Sunny Day. I think that Leech Seed is an egg move, but I can check if it can re-learn it.

hey illl give you shini azelf, 10th anniv celebi, shiny illumise, and a shini poliwhirl

Is the Azelf UT? I've actually got the Celebi and Poliwhirl already. Do you have anything else?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    Oh cool. No it can't I checked :P But ya that moveset is good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back