• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke Pelago and Natures

Kimochiru

Keep it quirky!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2022
    This isn't very game-significant, but when I first used the island, I've noticed a lot of emphasis has been put on Pokemon natures. It turns out there's actually a correlation between how the Pokemon behaves on the island and its nature.

For instance, my Sassy-natured Diglett was described to think "it's better at watering the berries than the others," while my Careful-natured Oricorio "plants berries very neatly."
    I also have a Yungoose of a Relaxed nature, and it seems to like to interact with the other Pokemon a lot.

While this isn't exactly anything important, I quite like how the natures give your PC boxed Pokemon a little personality while they go about Pelago!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Hmm I am not sure, but I do have a Raticate that tries on my berries a lot. Maybe the species had something to do with it, too?
    I mean, Raticates are notorious for being in good cooks' kitchens and all according to the Pokedex!

Back