• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke_master13 is back.

Poke_master13

Pokemon Master- I can prove it
    Years
    Hello all. I am back as you can see. I've been busy in school, but been playing Pokemon ( S/E/Fr if you wanna know) when I get a chance. I never got a formal introduction so here we go..
    I have been playing Pokemon since 1998 ( first game was Yellow) then i paused for about a year in 2001ish then started up again in 2002 and have been playing ever since. Once I start a game I finish it, no matter what. I am in love with Pikachu/Pichu/and Blaziken. I cant wait for D/P to come out. I got my wireles network all configured today for it. well this is a long post so I wil end it.
    -Colton
    P.S if you wanna be my friend, or just wanna chat about Pokemon/Life, PM me ;)

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Welcome back Poke_master13. I can't say I remember you, but I wish you a awesome stay at PC again.

Greetings,
    ~Hayate

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hiya, welcome back to PC, have fun!

Poke_master13

Pokemon Master- I can prove it
    Years
    Thanks for the Welcomes. I even remember coming home from school and turning on YTV and seeing Pikachu( my first glimpse of Pokemon, ever since then I was hooked). I even had( still have) the original 151 pokemon on a blue poster. If I rant on to much just tell me ok? Well that is all for now.
    -Colton

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome back, man!! Hope you enjoy your stay here and hang around for good this time. I'll be seeing you around the community!!

Back