• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokeanimate shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingArmag

Muser
Years
  • Hey guys!!! im back... finally... eh... I was sick... finally over... and soooo bored... ...
    any requests?

Oh wait the Hoppip is on my other computer downstairs... but my uncle has been REALLY sick down there...

Last edited:
    Years
  • i got bored and made some badges... ohwell!
    headz.png
    cohead.png
    staffzh.png

head=me
    co-head=pokestorm
    staff=everyone else

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    And I have fixed them!

2mwgefl.png
    246w0ts.png
    261hjti.png

Head: Negative-Zero
    Co-Head: Pokéstorm
    Staff: Everyone who works here.

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
  • Yeah they're creative! I mean come on its almost like pokemon (monsters popping out of spheres) but these are really cool figures! And by the way -0 what is your strongest bakugans g-power? mine is 730g :D

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    This is not the place for talking about Bakugan! This thread will get closed if you keep it up.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    That is it. I (amongst other members) am sick to death of the spam in this thread, it's gone on long enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back