• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCenter with built-in PokeMart

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    Hi there, everyone. This is my first ever post on pokecommunity. I was mapping some indoors and made a pokecentre in which you can buy things. Yeah, it consist of Marts. But, this is completely different from the pokecentre in Indigo Plateau. I have compiled the Mart tiles into pokecentre and made this. Hope you all will like it. Just give credits if anyone wants to include it in their game.

Just see the map preview. The ZIP file is completely compatible with Pokemon Essentials. Just rename the map.rxdata. The tileset.rxdata has only 1 tile extra in slot 25. If you have not added new tiles just copy paste. Otherwise open these in a new project and copy paste the individual tileset.

Thank you.

Attachments

• PokeCenter with built-in PokeMart
      Cedolan_City_Poke_Center.png
      15.4 KB · Views: 161
    • Pokemon_Centre_cum_Mart.zip
      45.8 KB · Views: 25
    • PokeCenter with built-in PokeMart
      Cedolan_City_Poke_Center.png
      15.4 KB · Views: 102
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    very simple, but in a good way, only thing i can pick out are the entities being over the edge of the counter (the right mart person) and the little machine above joy is on the wrong axis. the spaces are rather spacious but not bad imo

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    Thanks a lot for the suggestions. I would look upon that and update the map ASAP. The spaces are are really big so I would fix them.

Back