• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeChainer 13mjvr's Trade Shop OPEN NOW!! - Shinies, Bankballs, Egg Moves and More!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

13mjvr

Pokeradar Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Hi! I really like your shop and dang do you have a lot of shinies ._.
    Here's what I'm interested in:
    PokeChainer 13mjvr's Trade Shop OPEN NOW!! - Shinies, Bankballs, Egg Moves and More!!!

6IV Shiny Untrained (Level 1 Mostly):

6IV Shiny Turtwig
    5IV Shiny Yamask

Are they in pokeballs and without egg moves?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Are u interested in my offer? The only pokemon I really want are shiny timd shaymin and flawless deoxys

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    13mjvr/ID No.30786 - Impish - 31/31/31/x/31/31. Male [Sand Veil]. Lv 1.

Would you be interested in trading this fella for a shiny female 5IV (-atk, Timid) Magician Fennekin in a Dusk Ball?
    I see that your 'wants' list says you'd like a Fennekin with egg moves; sadly this one doesn't have any (and I'm unable to nickname it since I got it from a trade + it's most likely a clone). I still thought I'd offer, as the Gligar doesn't seem to have any egg moves either. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    hi, i am interested in heavy ball khag and dusk ball shinx. and question, do i trade you any pkmn in return for these?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Hello, I'm interested in the shiny larvitar with th jolly nature and the 31/31/31/11/31/31 iv spread, the one that knows dragon dance.
    To offer I have a shiny nosepass (nickname: Hershae) that I got theough wonder trading it has 6 ivs and a careful nature. Its level 18 and knows magnitute, thunder wave, rest, and roll out also its ability is sand force. I don't want to trade you a hacked pokemon, so how can I tell if its hacked, It does have the blu pentagon by the red star ( I think that means its shiny) if that means anything.
    *its in a dream ball

Last edited:

13mjvr

Pokeradar Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Hello, I'm interested in the shiny larvitar with th jolly nature and the 31/31/31/11/31/31 iv spread, the one that knows dragon dance.
    To offer I have a shiny nosepass (nickname: Hershae) that I got theough wonder trading it has 6 ivs and a careful nature. Its level 18 and knows magnitute, thunder wave, rest, and roll out also its ability is sand force. I don't want to trade you a hacked pokemon, so how can I tell if its hacked, It does have the blu pentagon by the red star ( I think that means its shiny) if that means anything.
    *its in a dream ball

Sorry, I don't accept pokemon from wondertrade because it is impossible to know its origins. Do you have a online sheet or trade shop where your pokemon for trade are listed?

No I do not

I would like to help you for free, but I currently dont have any spitbacks of the pokemon you asked for. But I will be doing a giveaway someday.

Years
  • Hi, i'm interested in many of your pokemon >w<

Spoiler:

I have this list but many pokemon and some info are not in, i'm working on it xD:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...PYB4AR-YiNNfxE1-Jyc/edit?pli=1#gid=1867463435

jessluvstolaugh

Video game maniac
    Years
  • Hi!

I've been chaining with the Pokeradar since D/P, I have some chained shiny pokemons for trade from this new generation along with some pokemons that I have bred in my free time.

General Rules
    Please read before posting...
    Spoiler:

Looking for:

Spoiler:

21/09/14
    Spoiler:

Thanks for your visit!

I have a question about your requests. Does it really matter what type of pokeball the pokemon was caught in? Other than that, I can do pretty much any of these requests :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back