• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen PokeCommunity Eon Ticket Home Pass

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
  • Hi PC! For everyone who can do StreetPass Relay in their homes, and would want to receive the Eon Ticket, I'll be cycling to these MAC Addresses. I use Windows 8 Laptop, and due to MAC Address limit restriction, I can only use such that starts with 4E.

Please disable every game or app that uses the StreetPass function (including Mii Plaza), except Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.

MAC Addresses that I've used
    4E 53 50 4F 4F 98
    4E 53 50 4F 4F 99

I'll cycle my DS through 88-90 if that could help.

For everyone who wants to try home pass, please google "home street pass relay"
    I could not give the full link because it may be in the rules not to publicly share links other than PC links. Send me a PM if you can't find it.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Hey guys just got one, I used 4E53504F4F47. Iwill be passing mine around there for around half an hour or so.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Sorry for late replies, I have been out of internet for the past few hours. If you still have not gotten the Eon Ticket, try disabling everything that uses SP function except OR/AS. I'll cycle through a bit more MAC Addresses later on. Maybe from 00-0A

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2014
    Hey Musica, sorry not sure what 00-0A means, but does that mean you'll be cycling pass 4E 53 50 4F 4F 10 at some point soon?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Hey Musica, sorry not sure what 00-0A means, but does that mean you'll be cycling pass 4E 53 50 4F 4F 10 at some point soon?

Yes! So I hope you could tag me.

00-0A means
    4E 53 50 4F 4F 00
    4E 53 50 4F 4F 01
    4E 53 50 4F 4F 02
    4E 53 50 4F 4F 03
    4E 53 50 4F 4F 04
    4E 53 50 4F 4F 0A

So, yes, I'll be at 10 at some point.

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2017
    Is there a place where I can know more about Streetpass Relaying in a non-tech person way? I can't seem to understand fully the steps.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Is there a place where I can know more about Streetpass Relaying in a non-tech person way? I can't seem to understand fully the steps.

I've sent a VM. I'll try to help :D

How does it work to get it in-game ?

You'll receive a buzznav notification that someone you tagged has an Eon Ticket. It'll tell you to get the Eon Ticket from the gift lady in a Pokemon Center.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I tried doing it never got a green notification and now it seems it cannot do the homepass again.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Explain it to me too!

Will send a VM to you, too :)

I tried doing it never got a green notification and now it seems it cannot do the homepass again.

That means you've tagged that MAC address. You cannot tag it again within 8 hours. You'll have to change to another MAC Address.
    i.e., you used 4e 53 50 4f 4f 00, you should change to 4e 53 50 4f 4f 01

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    How does this thing work? is it possible to get one Eon ticket from home in the sofa or do I need to go out in the big world and meet someone via Streetpass locally to get one?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Hi guys, sorry about not being able to reply to your queries. I've been out for a while, but I'm here again to answer your Qs! Just send me a VM. :)

@SnowpointQuincy, our Japanese friends were able to get it first and were generous enough to share it via Home Pass. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    If anyone could dumb down the process of setting up a Streetpass Relay at home for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, could you include links for software if it needs downloading?

Cheers

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Are these region locked for the pass? US, EU, JP?

StreetPass is never region locked if I'm not wrong.

And I got my Eon Ticket from a friend who uses a US console. I'm playing a Japanese copy.

The codes are locked though, but since this is a StreetPass related thread it's unrelated.

Last edited:
    Back