• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokecommunity ID" Avatar Request Shop

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Okay recently I made an avatar that was something like an ID card, so I thought it would be pretty neat if a whole shop were made for these. This isn't a request thread for avatars and banners; this thread is just for avatar "ID cards".

Okay here are some examples of what they'll pretty much look like; these are only examples, so obviously if you ask for one, your username/name will be on it… XD:

Template 1

Template 2

As you see there are two different sizes or "Templates", so you can choose whether you want a "Template 1" sized avatar (which is smaller), or a "Template 2" sized one, (which is the bigger one).

Rules

1. The "ID Cards" will be sprite based only, which means that they either must be handmade or from a game (ex. Pokemon, Trainers, Mario, Sonic The Hedgehog, anything that's a sprite).

2. All of these will be done on a template, so you don't need to say what the dimensions will be.

3. One sprite for every ID. If the sprite is animated please tell me which frame you want to be used, if not I'll just choose it.

4. If you cannot find the sprite you want, you have to tell me a few things, and I'll try my best to find it for you ^^

(1. Name of the game/anime the sprite is from)
    (2. Who the character is)
    (3. Whether or not you want it in a different colour)

5. There is no limit to the amount of requests because these don't take nearly as long as say… a banner would. But only one ID request at a time for each person.

5. Give me credit

6. And finally, you must use it for at least 3 days

Form

Here is the form to follow… nothing too complicated ^^'

Name: (What name you want on the ID card)

Template 1 or Template 2: (This is where you put what Template you want to use. Remember, Template 1 is the smaller sized, and Template 2 is the bigger sized)

Sprite: (Provide the sprite here. If you don't have one, tell me using the above guidelines I put in the "Rules" section)

Colour of ID: (Put what colour or colours you want your ID to be, if you don't know what colour, just leave this blank and I'll find something that fits)

Other: (In this section, just tell me whether you want your sprite resized, or specify if you want a certain area in a different colour, or the whole sprite all together)

Last edited:

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    I'll have one ^^

These are awesome, I'll have one! :D

Template:1

Sprite:
    (made it mysewf ^^)

Color: Blue and yellow

Other: Try and put my current avatar in the bg if you can o.o...THAT'D BE AWESOMENESS! X3

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Can I have one please Kyosuke?

Sprite:

Template: 1
    Colors: Dark Red and Dark Orange
    Thanks Dude!

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Template: Template 1

Sprite: Here, the Alternate Clothing one, please! (:

Colour of ID: Rainbow

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Well here are the finished ID cards

Naruto-Uzumaki: Your name is a bit long, so I shortened it slightly.. XD

Silon:

pokexproduction: I wasn't sure what you wanted the name to be (which is why the form is now updated) but I seen "Danielle" on a trainer card in your signature, so I used that.. hope you don't mind ^^'

I'll get to the others soon!

Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Thanks Kyosuke its awsome your great at what you do XD thanks again!

EDIT: Im gonna put mine as my profile pic. *puts it* it looks good there!

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    #1 Mimi Fan:

Pok?-Munna: I can't save yours as a png, because Gifs are the only format that supports transparency. But I did do your request nonetheless XD

Aang: The Last Airbender, the link for your sprite isn't working.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    np, anyway thanks ill use it once i get myself a banner that matches

Back