• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Reunion Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Oh that's who the tree hit XD

GG stop being demanding, or I will have you put in the crazy cell with sharp spikes and vinegar
    PokeCommunity Reunion Party Thread

Years
    Tig: Wow! She was hit by the Legendary Flame of Moltres! *reporters come* You're popular now, Tig! *Tig is laying in the middle of the floor, burned* XD

Ice cube? *grabs 10 foot long ice cube and pushes it at someone* Wee~ XD

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    *Walks in*

Party?
    *hears someone say "Yep"*
    Food?
    *hears same person say "Yep"*
    People?
    *hears same person say "Yep"*
    Batesy?
    *hears same person bang head on table*

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Yes, there is a party, there is food (I think it's food... seems to move, though) and there are people... and a part demon... and dead people... and a dead part demon... XD

Years
    darkgamerGS said:
    You're normal? ;-; I thought you were randomnessnessnessnessness...ness... wait... you mean normal for a random person? XD

I mean that I'm random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random person!

I think. XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
    [b said:
    darkgamerGS[/b]]You're normal? ;-; I thought you were randomnessnessnessnessness...ness... wait... you mean normal for a random person? XD
    girlgenius said:
    I mean that I'm random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random for a normal for a random person!

I think. XD

lol

GG you are the most random member i know,and tig, pull yourself together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back