• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Runescape Army

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I am starting up a runescape army, where the army will be going into the wilderness north of Varrock City as a team, to kill other members, lol.

Runescape is a FREE 3D MMORPG written in Java. You can play at www.runescape.com.

If you would like to take part in this, and you are over combat level 5, then reply here with your Runescape username. If you don't have an account, get one and level up to level 5, or if you have a account lower than level 5, then also level up.

When you reply to join the PC Runescape Army, I will PM you with the details, eg, meeting place, time etc.

Note to mods - If this belongs in MCG, feel free to move it.

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    OK, I'll make you the leader of the army since you are ... umm... level 50 I think, lol.

Anyways, to save PMing everybody who wants to enter here are the details.

Training (before we go into wilderness):
    Days - 12th November, 19th November

Meet at Lumbridge Castle at 12:50PM (UK), 7:50AM(Sorry, but to include Australians, it needs to be early, lol. USA), 8:50PM (Australia). We will then go to Barbarian Village at 12:55/7:55/8:55 to train. Training finishes at 1:15/8:15/9:15.

Army:
    Day : 26th November
    Times same as training. Meet at Varrock (near the fountain)

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • What Combat LV Range?

Runescape people..Yay!

What Combat LV Range? Cos, I got heaps of accounts ranging from 3 - 80

EDIT: DarkRaikou what's you name on RuneScape? Maybe we can talk sometime,

OneInsaneGuy - Main

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • I'm kinda new to Runescape, I need some help...

1. How do I find out my level?
    2. I don't know where I am or where to go....

I'm PGN93 BTW...

Back