• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecraft

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • Has anyone seen this yet:

I didn't create this but its awesome!

Performancev2

Beginning Challenger
    Years
  • What I think would be awesome in this is if they could make it so that they script in some Pokemon to randomly appear if later updates provide the use of scripting in servers, which would make this pretty much like a first person Pokemon game.
    Would be pretty amazing.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • How dare you steal my link! Here, have another.
    What I think would be awesome in this is if they could make it so that they script in some Pokemon to randomly appear if later updates provide the use of scripting in servers, which would make this pretty much like a first person Pokemon game.
    Would be pretty amazing.

Unlikely to happen in Minecraft. Probably the closest thing would be importing the level into an Adventure mode server and going up against Zombies and Creepers.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • I'd appreciate if you wouldn't make fun of autistic people.
    It's not a funny condition to have to deal with, it's quite serious.
    Wanna be careful what you say, some of the members here might have relatives with such a condition, much like I have relatives with the condition.
    That and it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

And back on topic, I'm a big fan of Minecraft and this has been excellently done.
    I'd love to see them be able to script in some Pokemon but I'm not sure if that's at all possible.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Wow. Great find, Luke. This is pretty incredible. I can't believe they paid so much attention to detail.

Years
  • I'd appreciate if you wouldn't make fun of autistic people.
    It's not a funny condition to have to deal with, it's quite serious.
    Wanna be careful what you say, some of the members here might have relatives with such a condition, much like I have relatives with the condition.
    That and it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

People here have autism here too like myself. Not just people with relatives, what about the members themselves? I have Asperger's Syndrome. I don't see how that video has anything to do with autism.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    yeah, saw it while back. If anyone plays minecraft, you know how long it takes to build structures in there. This means they had lots of time. But its still awesome.

Back