• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCreation Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
    I'd like to help with this, sounds fun. If i get a free account with geocities, with a very basic site we could ever store a pokedex of made up pokemon. I can continue with the art, all CG drawn, if you like?

Tell me what you think and we can get a sn for geocities and share it... k?

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey if ya want me to help just give me a shout i have alot of made up pokemon myself all give some names of them and i do have pics of them as well Rayden,Dingoa,Snowtowl,Spindara,Grasseon,Koji,Banal and there is more

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
    *From now on can anyoen who wants to join fill in this fourm for there trainer and memeber details;

Name:
    PokeCreations: (list)

Starting PKMN: (one of the official 9)

Description:

(Please also send a gif image of your character with no background if you have one.)

*For your PokeCreations, please send a gif image with no background of each (if you have one) with the following information filled out;

Name:

Height: (ft & inches)
    Weight: (lbs)
    Species: (specification)

Types: (2 types)
    Strenghts: (list of types the pokemon is strong against)
    Weaknesses: (list of types the pokemon is weak against)

PokeDex: (A short pokedex entry about the pokemon)

Evolution: (written like this for eg: Granitt -- Lv30 -- Grandor)

*Reply to this message, cut out the bits you dont need and fill in the gaps.

*Attach the images with file names like (screen name).gif or (pokemon name).gif making it easy for me to identify them.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
    Here is the very cheeply put together geocities site that all information about the club will he stored at. Thanx to Spike Razzor! All members, pokecreations, invented moves and fanart (etc) by club members will be uploaded there.

So get joining and maybe spike razzor will start an rp... *winks at spike razzor* (By the way, i need you member details for the site...)

www.geocities.com/pokemonfandom

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    Will png do? I can turn stuff into png, but not gif (the color will mess up).

If you cant do gifss. save as jpg with white backgroudn and ill sort it out.. k?! ^_^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Name: Lassath
    PokeCreations: Igtica, Leocle
    Starting PKMN: Charmander
    Description: Long, straight light brown hair, very light blue eyes, black sleeveless top with half a green pok?ball on it. Baggy dark blue jeans, yellow gloves with dark grey overturn (similar to Ash's style).
    pic of me=Lassath.gif
    2 Iggy pics. Your choice of which. (2 different styles ;) ) (decent Leocle piccy to come)
    Name: Igtica

Height: 3'8"
    Weight: 86lbs
    Species: ice kabbit
    Types: Ice
    Strenghts: Grass,Ground, Flying, Dragon,Electric
    Weaknesses: Fire,Water,Ice,Steel,Electric
    PokeDex: This pok?mon uses its long furry tail to insulate it's body in snowstorms. It can easily stay out in a blizzard and still stay comfortably warm.
    Evolution: Leocle -- Lv37 -- Igtica)

Last edited:

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    *appears* Very well done site Hajime! I see no harm in saving images as PNG, itslike GIF and works with every computer that has image preview.

Name:F.S. for short.
    PokeCreations:

Starting PKMN:Totodile

Description:posting picture very soon.

Name:Minerach

Height:2''0'
    Weight:100
    Species:Mineral Pokemon

Types:Rock/Ground
    Strenghts:Fire, Ice, Flying, Posion, Rock, Electric, Steel.
    Weaknesses:Ice, Grass, Water, Ground.
    Ability:Reckless, Atk goes up when fighting weakness.

PokeDex:Some researchers think that Minerach is a species of Aron, because they look very alive and in some cases live close to one another in groups or up to 10. When scraed they charge head on into any opponent.

Evolution:Minarach--Lv35--Aurmegor--Lv42--Aurgo

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
    I'v just invented a new pokemon, its an ice dragon. Long a thin like a loch monster... if you know what i mean. Needs a name. Anyone got any ideas?

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol mix strange things. It gives good names :) like hmm ok off the top of my head an ice feature like frozen and erm a dragon feature like...erm scale. the mix them...to give erm..... Scozen or Froale. lol ok u get the idea with what i'm going along with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back