• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeDad plays with PokeSon

Years
    Wow! Its so cool that you play with your son! I wish my parents would play Pokemon with me, obviously they think it's for little kids.

Anyway, welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it here! :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Awww... that Mew story is adorable. XD Reminds me soooo much of my own childhood. Except, back then, we were desperately trying to figure how the heck you could move that truck by the S.S. Anne. :| I think we gave up and ended up using a Game Shark. Haha... ha... ahem. Cheating is bad, kids.

So awesome to hear that you play Pokémon with your son. Even happier to know that this community is helping you have fun with him. :D Always good to know that we're helping people out.

Hope you continue to enjoy PC! \o/

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    lol my son just called me at work on my cell phone and told me that his HG feraligator was level 96 and that i had 5 rare candies in my SS game.

anyway he then asked if he could let 4 of my weaker pokemons each hold a rare candy (but not eat it) then trade them over to his game.

:laugh:

i must admit i was saving those for when my Mew hit level 95 but thanked him for asking and told him that he could go ahead and do his plan.

his first level 100 and i sure scored big points with him. i'm not sure how long i can give him rare candy instead of money to earn his favor but i may as well do it while it lasts...

so now i need some help finding more candy ;)

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    I've noticed allot of people my age like the Pokemon games, they're the #1 RPG for handhelds. And there fun!

Welcome to the community, have fun, read the rules.
    Cya around!

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Welcome to the community! Your son is lucky, having a dad who plays PKMN. My parents say it's a ripoff and tells me to go play the guitar. He's sitting next to me right now. Well hopefully you become more experienced gamer! :)

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    welcome welcome If my dad was like that my childhood dream would be fulfilled. NA he's not close.

Back