• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokedex Complete!!!

NatureKeeper

I have completed 293 of the 493. Including Arceus, which I took from my cousin because he had like four Arceus, and I took one away so I can let my Pokémon sweep the others. Of course, my friend took my Areus (he knows its cheated) for his legit Giratina. Dumb, huh? :D

I need a Torchic DESPERATELY.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
    My Diamond one is pretty close, I'm only missing a few random ones that I can go catch, I know one that I'm missing for sure is Relicanth. Won't take long to catch those few randoms, I'm just too lazy XD.

All non cheated too, well I've never cheated any myself.

September

Chavo and Serj <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Congratulations!

I haven't completed a pokedex since Red Version. I'm simply too lazy and just play through for the story mode anyway. Although, I do know how difficult part of it is, especially getting ones that don't appear as often, or having to go through different evolutions, etc.

It's great to see that there aren't lazy people like me out there, lol. :)

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    Good work man! I'm pretty much in the same situation you are, I'm up to 454 seen and owned with most I can just evolve or breed to get. I just need mewtwo, mew, Ho-oh, lugia, celebii, jirachi, chikorita, lunatone, rhyperior ( bro traded my protector -_-) and a few more I can't think of right now. I think HGSS can fill most of those gaps though. =)

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Try completing a pokedex when Gen 6 or 7 games come out in a few years when theres around 800 pokemon to catch. Now thats what i wanna see.

Years
    I am now officially only missing Entei, Raikou, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Sableye, Latias, and Kyogre.

Technically I am missing Ludicolo, but it's because I am working on my Lombre (I do have a Water Stone, lol).

The sad thing is, had I obtained Sapphire, I could mark 3 off the list, and if I had FireRed, or played my LeafGreen through two more times, I could get the other dogs. So, with a few ifs, I could have had 5 marked off. :(

I want to cry.

**For those of you debating, I did not do all that work in one day. I have been working on it since Day 1 (i.e. the Day Diamond/Pearl first came out). I have legitimate Pokemon that I could not have legally obtained at that time, lol.**

Back