• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedex completion

Status
Not open for further replies.
(+00:00 UTC)
Hey everyone
My name is Dale, but im better known online as Sme

Please read the entire thread

I am so so so close to completing my national dex, and because this is such a wonderful community, i felt like I could ask this on here.

This is a list of the pokemon I need in order to get a fully completed pokedex, and I would be immensely grateful if anyone could donate them to me

Mew
Dialga
Manaphy
Shaymin
Victini
Reshiram
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Thats it ('thats it' is probably not the best way to put this)

If anyone could trade me any of these for something that is low-mid value I would be so grateful

(This next part is why I said to read the entire thread)

Because I am a completionist I would like to be able to keep them on AS so that when Gen 7 is released I can transfer them all over, so please take into consideration that you may not get your prized Manaphy back, but also dont feel bad about asking for something better than a magikarp in return (I am using Magikarp as an example, I would never trade anyone that) as right about now, I can breed pretty much anything for you ahould you want it.

Thanks to everyone who helps me in advance

Sme

---EDIT---

Cloned pokemon are fine, but due to legitemacy
(and general respect for Game Freak) I do not want
any hacked pokemon. Thank you

Sme

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back