• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Pokedex completion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    I'm looking to trade my haunter, machoke, and Kadabra, and alola gravelet to evolve them. I'd like to have them traded back. I have let's go Eevee so I can give some version exclusive for the help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2019
    I also need to trade and trade-back a Haunter, Kadabra, Machoke, and Graveler. This could be a mutually beneficial exchange.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2019
    I can trade all of those and then trade back! I already have a Gengar but I can trade it to you then trade back.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2019
    I have a complete pokedex except Belsprout I'm willing to do trade backs or whatever if you can help me

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2019
    I'm looking to trade for a Scyther to complete my dex. I don't have to keep it and I will trade pretty much any pokemon (except Mew or Golem). Plz send a private message.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back