• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedex filling! Almost complete :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    So, im 696 into the pokedex, and i need some help for the rest. I have all the legendaries, so the rest will be regular pokemon not found in Kalos. quote me if im wrong on that and i will catch it instead.

Gen 3
    Marshtomp #
    Silcoon #
    Cascoon #
    Shelgon

Gen 4
    Grotle #
    Monferno #
    Prinplup #
    Dusknoir #

gen 5
    Servine #
    Dewott #

I know some of them i can level myself, but then i gotta trade the first itteration again as im stocking my PokeBank with these aswell so i can just put them in ORAS, so i can fill that dex asap after the game launches and ive completed the game.

Ill trade the pokemon back to you if you need them ;) so please specify that if you decide to help me with some of these. Thanks in advance, would be greatly appreciated.

P.S the pokemon marked with # is the ones i need the most help on.

hello i have a mudkip, chimchar, piplup, and also a oshawott you can have to level up and to complete your pokedex. Also please look at my shop to see what i have to offer.

Years
    thanks for responding! i have extras for them, so if ill have to level them i will, but thanks for offering though :) i was hoping for a few of those evolutions to save time so i could complete it today, so close. hehe. but thanks again for the generosity

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    So, im 696 into the pokedex, and i need some help for the rest. I have all the legendaries, so the rest will be regular pokemon not found in Kalos. quote me if im wrong on that and i will catch it instead.

Gen 3
    Marshtomp #
    Silcoon #
    Cascoon #
    Shelgon

Gen 4
    Grotle #
    Monferno #
    Prinplup #
    Dusknoir #

gen 5
    Servine #
    Dewott #

I know some of them i can level myself, but then i gotta trade the first itteration again as im stocking my PokeBank with these aswell so i can just put them in ORAS, so i can fill that dex asap after the game launches and ive completed the game.

Ill trade the pokemon back to you if you need them ;) so please specify that if you decide to help me with some of these. Thanks in advance, would be greatly appreciated.

P.S the pokemon marked with # is the ones i need the most help on.
    I got cascoon

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    NICE! ill gladly take that off your hands! im online and will for a while :) adding you now

There you go man hey would you be willing to let me fill up my dex with some legendaries later ill give one of my shinies as collateral or something so you know im not scamming

Years
    There you go man hey would you be willing to let me fill up my dex with some legendaries later ill give one of my shinies as collateral or something so you know im not scamming

really depends on what legends you need though, as i dont have them all. what i meant earlier was that i had all the legendaries on my pokedex. but i have:
    Lugia
    Heatran
    Virizion
    Coballion
    Latios
    Latias
    Cresselia
    Shaymin
    Reshiram
    Xerneas

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    Well i need all of them lol all i have is xerneas i deleted my save of soulsilver but ima play it to finish and transfer those legendaries over down the line. What im saying is anything helps.

Years
    Well i need all of them lol all i have is xerneas i deleted my save of soulsilver but ima play it to finish and transfer those legendaries over down the line. What im saying is anything helps.

can we do it now then? wanna get it done. cause i easily forget stuff

Years
    I have shelgon, got any pokemon I need? I don't know how to put links but I have a thread in Quick Trades "LF: Most Pokemon"

Years
    sure thing, just add me and i will add you. all info in my signature. ill be online in 10 min
    EDIT, ill just give you both. so have shelgon and some other poke ready in 5 ish min :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    I have duskull if you'd want it and train it, and I'd be happy with the trading and trading back for dusknoir. I may be training it myself as well so if i decide to, I will trade you

Years
    I have duskull if you'd want it and train it, and I'd be happy with the trading and trading back for dusknoir. I may be training it myself as well so if i decide to, I will trade you

ive got that allready :) but thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back