• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedex??? HELP!!!

//mew\\

Jedi Master
    Years
    Well i`m new here and haven`t read the topics much,i guess this question is already asked.Is there an offline (downloadable) version of pokedex? with pokemon to #251 or maybe if there is with all pokemon #351? With all of the attacks afcourse?And if there is could you tell me the site or post the link?

P.S. I NEED IT DESPERATELY?

P.P.S.Sorry for the bad spelling.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    You could try to make your own, like I've been planning to do. Just type in the info into a wordpad document. You could also go find sprites on the net and paste them there too.

//mew\\

Jedi Master
    Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    well, serebii.net has a very informative pokedex. And you don't need to download it or anything. So go check it out. =D

You can also search on a search engine, I'd advise you try looking on a search engine before asking for a link to a site.

Oh,but i have to download it (i have a 56k dial up).

Back