• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokedex Info for R/S

Years
    Hi everyone!!

I was using a cheat code to get mew a few other legendary pokemon yesterday (Lugia, Ho-Oh, Mewtwo) when i came to realize that once you catch them the game says that new pokedex info has been added to the pokedex but when i went to go check it the pokemon does not appear even though its in my party.

My question is: Does anyone know if once R/S were finished did they remove the pokedex info for any pokemon after Rayquaza who is the 200th pokemon?? Therefore that is why Bulbasaur or Squirtle or Charmander's, etc. info does not appear in the pokedex.

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    You need the National Dex. There is one in every R/S game ones you have linked with Fire Red/Leaf Green, there`s also a gameshark cheat to unlock it. But I don`t which one it is.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hey Like Dark E Said Its Obtained In The Game.I Got Mine When I Finished My Pokedex(In My Real Game.) And I Had One A National Dex.But I Had To Gammeshark Hack The Codes.I Have Few A Hacked Gameshark Codes But They're 8 Characters.PM Me If You Want Them.

Years
    I think these codes will work fine, I've used Action Replay codes on the Gameshark 2 option in the Visual Boy and they have worked...so THANX ALOT

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    Pro Action Replay (PAR) is the cheating device designed by Datel use to unlock stuff in games. Put in a code, and the game changes to what that code does, ie, put in a code that says you can buy Masterballs at the Elite Four shop, and the game thinks that there are Masterballs for sale and sells you them.

Gameshark (GS) is different (although of the same design) to PAR. It works on the same principal, altough the codes are likely to be different. Sometimes though, the same codes can be used on both machines, but I've never actually tried this so I could be wrong.

Years
    sorry about the sig, i tried to resize but it would stay the same. if its a bother i'll change it. Sorry again :(

Back