• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokedex Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Besides, isn't capturing intelligent beings and forcing them to fight each other for your own goals and amusement rather immoral by itself even if they aren't humanoid? Seriously folks.
    :P ur right about that. But Idk making it human :X i dont like it. (btw what makes u think its a fairy, it doesnt have wings or anything.. right?)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    :P ur right about that. But Idk making it human :X i dont like it. (btw what makes u think its a fairy, it doesnt have wings or anything.. right?)

Did you know that Humans are animals? xD It could be an anti-fairy sent to New York from China to destroy us all!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    lolz :P it might be a little over-dramatic but still this is kirlia:
    Pokedex Leaked

and this is this gens freaky pokemon.
    Pokedex Leaked

Kirlia is a monster, it doesnt look like a human except ih has 2 legs arms and a tu-tu, besides that its a green/white monster with horns.
    HOwever this ...thing doesnt have anything that looks like a monster, she is 100% human (except that she is a midget)

I see where you're coming from, but here are a few things I noticed about Meroetta that are distinctly unhuman:
    - lack of feet
    - perfectly elliptical hands
    - green hair stylized to look like musical bars
    - forehead jewel
    - treble clef hat

It can pass as a cartoonish human, but so can Jynx, Kirlia, Hitmonchan, and Mr. Mime. XD

Years
    really game freak, really? this is what they give us after 4 years?
    *sigh*
    some are great, others are horrid
    let's start with the pokemon i actually like:
    the bug/electric spiders
    the electric zebras
    the ground/dark crocs
    the water/rock turtles
    the water starter's final evo
    the rock ones
    the bug/poison centipede
    the ghost mummy
    the ghost/water jellyfish
    the ghost/fire candles
    the grass/steel thing
    the ice snowflake
    the dragon psuedo legendary
    the dragon/dark psuedo legendary
    the dark/steel ones
    the bug/steel ant
    the dragon/ice dragon
    the dragon/fire legendary
    the dragon/electric legendary
    and the other bug/steel with the lazer/cannon on its back

everything else ranges from okay to meh to horrible, this generation is a mixed bag :/
    the new fighting types in particular are appalling, i can't find a single one that i like
    and i love how game freak can't think of anything better than fire/fighting for the fire starter, since this is the 3rd generation in a row that we've had that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back