• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Pokedex not showing up in pokedex list

mouzinho.m

Mister Marine
    Years
    Hello you that are reading this. I guess I need some help.

Today I was doing some changes on my game and something happen when I was playing
    MY POKÉDEX AREN'T SHOWING UP for some reason that I don't know

I tried to change the dexes on debug mode, Settings script, searched on internet and it keeps not showing up.
    Then, searching on the code, I discovered when I call for Pokédex in-game my $PokemonGlobal.pokedexViable.length is 0 even when I do have a Pokémon on my Party, a Pokédex and dex unlocked.

I don't know what more can I do to resolve this (and I don't want to restart the project)
    Please help me!!

Attachments

• Pokedex not showing up in pokedex list
      WhatsApp Image 2020-06-17 at 18.54.50.jpeg
      320.8 KB · Views: 11
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Easiest fix is to copy the Pokedex scripts from a fresh copy of Essentials.

Else, please provide your version and any recent changes you made to any Pokedex-related scripts.

I am understanding that the Pokedex option is not coming up?
    Put this script into an event: $Trainer.pokedex=true
    Go in the game, give yourself a Pokemon, and interact with the event to receive the Pokedex.
    Does the Pokedex option come up?

Back