• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokedex Sprites

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    ☯~Introduction~☯
    I have been enjoying spriting and I decided that I wanted to do some more of it but was unsure of how to go about finding sprites to do that weren't really simple. After under a day of me spriting my friends had already gotten fed up with suggesting ideas for me, and I have never been much good at coming up with ideas for myself. As a result of this I decided to create a way that I can randomly decide what form of spriting I will do.
    ☯~How it Works~☯
    I have found a random number generator online and have been using it to help me with this. I first downloaded a sprite sheet that has the Pokémon mainly in order. I am going along this sprite sheet and as a result through the Pokédex. I use my random number generator to decide what form of spriting I will do, my possible outcomes are as follows,
    Spoiler:

If I get a Retype I then change the random number generator to 1-17 where each number represents a type of Pokémon, the numbers and their respective types are as follows,
    Spoiler:

I plan to attempt all that I am given and upload them all although some may not be as good as others, I will probably leave a quick comment with each one and leave you to just look at them. I have decided that if I get something twice in a row I will ignore the second one and try again as I think otherwise it will be quite boring.
    ☯~Pictures~☯
    Pictures are all within spoiler to save room.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Not bad; you seem to be doing pretty good. One my favorite work of yours is this:

2wdrpd4.png

I love the coloring that you did here; looks fantastic. <3 Though, its ears are in an awkward position. They would have looked better if, perhaps, they were rotated a bit. It could be sort of a difficult task, I understand, but no need to rush--you're free to take all the time you need.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    I have just uploaded my first end of row trainer card with gijinkas, I think they went well and I am looking forward to doing more rows, once I begin the next row I will be putting each row in it's own spoilers.

Back