• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokedicts pokemon shop!

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    @vini, no offense mate, but in the past people ask me that, and even if theyre good they just say okay :)
    so if the natures/iv's fit what you want will you actually make an offer? (:
    edit: @adam, I dont have non-shiny one's so I can trade one of my shiyn dogs for the shiny lugia o.O
    If they fit, definitely! I'm looking for trainable Raikou and Celebi for a long time now. :]

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
    pm=sent, I managed to clone the ente on my 2nd try, ill go to wifi now once i've added you, add the FC in my sig :)
    edit: ok vivi ill look for you now :D
    edit2:
    celebi: gentle
    raikou: naive (dammit)

stats are hard to judge because of the fact of UT'ness
    but stats:
    celebi:
    229/156/137/162/159/165 (looks very good)

raikou:
    227/124/111/179/141/198 (looks quite good)

the celebi looks much more tradeable for you :)

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    pm=sent, I managed to clone the ente on my 2nd try, ill go to wifi now once i've added you, add the FC in my sig :)
    edit: ok vivi ill look for you now :D
    edit2:
    celebi: gentle
    raikou: naive (dammit)

stats are hard to judge because of the fact of UT'ness
    but stats:
    celebi:
    229/156/137/162/159/165 (looks very good)

raikou:
    227/124/111/179/141/198 (looks quite good)

the celebi looks much more tradeable for you :)
    Is the Raikou shiny? If so, Im interested on it. Also, could you please give me the natures and stats of Shiny Cuno and Shiny Entei too? I forgot to ask for those. Thanks mate!

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
    yeap its shiny. :) ill get stats in a second. :) ill edit the post, so check here.
    ok the entei: rash nature, stats: 261/168/133/145/100/156 (some looks promising)
    suicune: serious nature, stats: 228/121/176/133/177/137 (again looks promising)
    edit: added shiny lugia lvl 70 to the list :)

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    yeap its shiny. :) ill get stats in a second. :) ill edit the post, so check here.
    ok the entei: rash nature, stats: 261/168/133/145/100/156 (some looks promising)
    suicune: serious nature, stats: 228/121/176/133/177/137 (again looks promising)
    edit: added shiny lugia lvl 70 to the list :)
    Cool. I'll take Kou and Entei then.
    Also, I meant the stats for Shiny Articuno, not Suicune, lol :p
    Could you check those for me?

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
    *sighs* lol :)
    one thing first, i checked your thread and it seems to mainly revolve around event pokemon, and (nothing personal :P) im not much of a fan of events :) have you got any shiny/evd/ivd pokemon that arent on your thread?
    ill get the articuno stats now btw thats also 10ANNIV lol

edit: here are the stats:
    articuno, nn artikodin nature: hardy stats: 224/136/162/141/198/127

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    *sighs* lol :)
    one thing first, i checked your thread and it seems to mainly revolve around event pokemon, and (nothing personal :P) im not much of a fan of events :) have you got any shiny/evd/ivd pokemon that arent on your thread?
    ill get the articuno stats now btw thats also 10ANNIV lol

edit: here are the stats:
    articuno, nn artikodin nature: hardy stats: 224/136/162/141/198/127
    I do, but most of them aint up for trade. Those that I can trade are:
    Shiny Impish Skarmory - Level 100 - Ev trained in Def and HP
    Shiny Zubat UT
    Shiny Gengar
    Shiny Blastoise

EDIT: Raikou and Entei interest me

Back