• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeDuude's Trade Thread

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    It's not my OT, but I would like to keep it NFT or non-redis. I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to do that though.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Nice shop
    I see lots of pokes I traded to you :D
    to bad they arent my OT so I cant get credits :P
    Hope it goes well for you

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Nice shop
    I see lots of pokes I traded to you :D
    to bad they arent my OT so I cant get credits :P
    Hope it goes well for you

Hey, thanks. I hope it goes well too. If you want credits for those pokes its okay, I'll credit you. Just tell me which ones coz I can't remember :P

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Are you still looking for a flawless Gible (or evos?)

If so, I can supply a level 65 Garchomp. It's shiny and I got it from twistedpuppy. It is flawless.

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    No, I just got a shiny flawless gible today. Do you happen to have any other flawless pokemon? Can be anything, as long as I don't have it.

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Oh well. Thanks. If you happen to get some flawless pokemon I don't have, come and post here! :D

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hey, thanks. I hope it goes well too. If you want credits for those pokes its okay, I'll credit you. Just tell me which ones coz I can't remember :P

Haha, thanks, but thats cool
    I may have asked if they were my OT but they are all pokes I got in trades myself
    You wouldnt be able to RNG would you?

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I can't RNG, sorry. I tried on my diamond but could never hit my delay/frame (I don't know if the NPCs moved, too many off-screen >_<). I might try on my SS sometime. I'll let you know if I ever learn to.

Years
    I'm interested in the shiny Roselia, the shiny Staryu and the shiny Totodile. I have a flawless shiny Zangoose, a shiny Sneasel with very good IVs, a shiny Altaria with very good IVs and a shiny Eevee with very good IVs.

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Heya.

Could you check my SID for me? I'm going to try and RNG for the first time.. ehehe..

Sure, I'll check your SID. I'll need a pokemon with your OT in the game you want to RNG in. However, because I don't use a code to check, I'll need to trade with you.

I'm interested in the shiny Roselia, the shiny Staryu and the shiny Totodile. I have a flawless shiny Zangoose, a shiny Sneasel with very good IVs, a shiny Altaria with very good IVs and a shiny Eevee with very good IVs.

I'd be interested in sneasel, altaria and eevee, but I already have a zangoose. So it's still 3 for 3 :D

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I might, though I'd have to go through and check all my pikachus

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Alright, well if there is a pokemon or item you want
    ill trade it for that, but if you arent after anything,
    dont worry about it

Back