• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] [pokeemerald] Troubleshooting Request for "Display Type Effectiveness in Battle" in Double Battles from Simple Modifications Directory

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    Hey, all. I had a question/troubleshoot request regarding this modification found here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=10167016&postcount=83
    It's an incredible QOL enhancement, but in using it, I found an issue with double battles. Whenever there is a single enemy Pokemon remaining, the type effectiveness requires a sort of "refresh" by briefly targeting another Pokemon (in this case, your partner) to correctly display effectiveness. I've attached images showcasing the discrepancies. As you can see in the first image, with two Pokemon remaining, things are working as intended. However, after there is only a single Pokemon left, unless I pan to target my partner, the type effectiveness will display incorrectly. Does anyone know of a potential "fix" to this?

Attachments

• [pokeemerald] Troubleshooting Request for "Display Type Effectiveness in Battle" in Double Battles from Simple Modifications Directory
      Screenshot (4).png
      58 KB · Views: 10
    • [pokeemerald] Troubleshooting Request for "Display Type Effectiveness in Battle" in Double Battles from Simple Modifications Directory
      Screenshot (5).png
      46.7 KB · Views: 7
    Back