• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeFeeds News Software

Xicer

World's Greatest
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    Virtual Headache said:
    How can I be sure this is completely secure?

Why not, Blaze and Kokkei went over it, also everyone is using it, including me once my site comes back.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • We are doing numerous things to help boast security, we are currently creating our own backup software so we can keep Feeds stable incase of any server outages.

With our clients increasing, we want to assure them that we are more safe and secure then CuteNews. One way we can do this is by NOT allowing people to downloading our script software. This gives hackers a chance to look through our script and find holes in it.

So for the people who are sceptical, I ask you to try it first.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • .:Rukario:. said:
    Why not, Blaze and Kokkei went over it, also everyone is using it, including me once my site comes back.

I realised that your site was gone because it redirected me to pokeu.net before and then somethink else happend a couple days after that.

I have seen the news software at pokeu.net, it is in nice layout thing with the guest features to the left. Dose this come with the news software or as pokeu added that?

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    BlueEew said:
    I realised that your site was gone because it redirected me to pokeu.net before and then somethink else happend a couple days after that.

I have seen the news software at pokeu.net, it is in nice layout thing with the guest features to the left. Dose this come with the news software or as pokeu added that?

Untill I get that new layout it will be online. and no

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • We know that CuteNews has a lot of vulnerabilities and that is a widely-used and well-developed system. I don't completely trust something new like this, especially with Tony "going over" it. Code should be completely tested by a programmer different to the one who wrote it, who has a lot of experience with the language.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Chris (the programmer) and myself are by far not the only ones who have looked it over, we have had many people outside the Community take a look at it.

Even though it is none of your business JA, but I used to make my own vBulletin hacks, many which involve PHP knowledge. But thanks your concern~

Last edited:

Razzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I look over it ;) I agree something this new can't be that good right? Well it is.
    By the way Clix what kind of trouble are you having with the templates? I can help since I do manage them :)

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    This is just a note for future replies. Any flaming/bashing towards any related news sites will not be tolerated.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Razzy said:
    Ohh, yeah. I meant to upload those...

Rofl Razz X)

I was seriously babbled by why it wasn't working for him... You musta uploaded them by the time I checked X)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    BlueEew said:
    I didn't know that people sold websites, property developer, lol.

Thats what I do for a living, I buy websites, market them, make money for awhile, then sell them for 15X+ the cost I bought them for :)

Back