• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokefusions

Invertedartist

Stand User
Years
So i've been doing this thing for a while on my tumblr and youtube and that's going on this site: http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/ and drawing the first pokefusion on the screen it's simple but really fun for some reason so i'm posting the one I did today here and if you wanna post your go for it, I'd love to see them :D

a-new-pokefusion-of-starmie-and-pinsir-i-really

Here's the image, I'm still getting used to this, sorry :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey, I hope you don't mind but I merged your two posts here (double/consecutive posting is actually against the rules!) and added spoiler tags around your image since it's very, very large and stretches the page.

And just so you know, you need a minimum of three images to have a running gallery. I'll leave this open for a bit so you can add two more drawings -- just don't forget! Although if your intention was to make a neat discussion thread where people can post the Pokefusions they've made and not showcase your own work for comments/critiques, that's a little different!

Awesome work btw! Can't wait to see what you post next! :)

Invertedartist

Stand User
Years
Hey, I hope you don't mind but I merged your two posts here (double/consecutive posting is actually against the rules!) and added spoiler tags around your image since it's very, very large and stretches the page.

And just so you know, you need a minimum of three images to have a running gallery. I'll leave this open for a bit so you can add two more drawings -- just don't forget! Although if your intention was to make a neat discussion thread where people can post the Pokefusions they've made and not showcase your own work for comments/critiques, that's a little different!

Awesome work btw! Can't wait to see what you post next! :)

Thank you for letting me know i'll make sure to fix it and remember for future reference :D

Invertedartist

Stand User
Years
Here are some more I've done, Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been pretty busy, but i've been trying to make one of these a week so here are the ones I like :D

Golee:
Spoiler:

Magneler:
Spoiler:

Weedude:
Spoiler:

Zapgela:
Spoiler:

Back