• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Pokegods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Hiya guys I heard about these Pokegods in Red/Blue and I want to know what are these and what are there names?
    Heres a couple I know of:
    Pikablu,(AKA marill)
    Charcoalt,
    Venastoise.

Is there any more info please post here!

Thank you!

Last edited:

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Venastoise. wasn't in R/B as far as i know he was just in the anime for a few seconds, it was a ghost pokemon (forgot who) who tried to scare ash's aquirlte +bulbasaur.
    Ok thanks
    but i wonder if theres like a DNA chamber somewhere that can fuse pokemon together and the only 2 are blastoise and venasuar

Years
    Venastoise. wasn't in R/B as far as i know he was just in the anime for a few seconds, it was a ghost pokemon (forgot who) who tried to scare ash's aquirlte +bulbasaur.

You must be thinking of Gastly of Maiden's Peak who loves posing as a women.

Back on topic, there is no such DNA chamber in any of the Pokemon games that I know of. I have no idea where you got this information from.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Hiya guys I heard about these Pokegods in Red/Blue and I want to know what are these and what are there names?
    Heres a couple I know of:
    Pikablu,(AKA marill)
    Charcoalt,
    Venastoise.

Is there any more info please post here!

Thank you!
    While I dont have the names, I DO know there were some "Pokegods" in r/b/y but ONLY though either a hacked rom or Gameshark (If memory serves me right that is. Cant remember but I know there were many sprit hacks for the game, I still have a few trainer ones I think). Currently though, these are just fanmade pokemon either inspired from the anime, as Artonk stated, or from imagenation.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    While I dont have the names, I DO know there were some "Pokegods" in r/b/y but ONLY though either a hacked rom or Gameshark (If memory serves me right that is. Cant remember but I know there were many sprit hacks for the game, I still have a few trainer ones I think). Currently though, these are just fanmade pokemon either inspired from the anime, as Artonk stated, or from imagenation.
    I think there real and charcoalt has not appeared in the anime but pikablu has and if he has appeared in the anime i think nintendo would have coded tese in the games just cause they appeared in the anime.
    according to my mum when she was watching episode1 there was one.
    so i searched it up on the internet and it said around those times it was not discovred and was nameless and have heard of a god called houhou.
    and the original name is now ho-oh

HarrisonH

I doubt Pokemon will be a hit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    There is no DNA chamber in Red, Blue, or Yellow. The closest thing you might be confusing it for is Bill's teleportation chamber that is located in his cottage.

The only Pokemon programmed into R/B/Y are the 151. Any others that are encountered are glitch Pokemon, such as Missingno.

This means: There are no Pokegods.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    There is no DNA chamber in Red, Blue, or Yellow. The closest thing you might be confusing it for is Bill's teleportation chamber that is located in his cottage.

The only Pokemon programmed into R/B/Y are the 151. Any others that are encountered are glitch Pokemon, such as Missingno.

This means: There are no Pokegods.
    well that may not be true i have heard about them being glitches until there caught so soon im going to try and complete my pokedex on blue and see if i can find out the secrets and if i do this prooves that this threads pokegods are true!

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Yeah they are from the anime, there was no such thing as venistoise and all them other thingys, sorry

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    As far as I am concerned, there is no such things as "pokegods". You may be mistaking them for legenderys though. Also, Missingo is not a legendery, it is a glitch pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    well that may not be true i have heard about them being glitches until there caught so soon im going to try and complete my pokedex on blue and see if i can find out the secrets and if i do this prooves that this threads pokegods are true!

No. This was big when the games came out, not anymore. There are no Pokégods.
    All other Pokémon, such as Missingno and LM4, are placeholders for the 255 hex spaces. There are no Pokégods. Obviously you need to read this page. It clearly states "don't call them Pokégods"
    excerpt:

Spoiler:

Years
    There's no coding in the games for anything like Pikablu etc. Not in RBY, not in any game. Any sprites that exist on the Internet were created by fans. Read this for more. Basically, you're extremely gullible and you've been tricked. =|

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    well we will see if any pokegods exist right now im playing blue so if i can find them then theres an existence
    well if i find a glitch that is not missingno im correct

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah Pokégods are just a fan name for Glitch pokémon or if not, they are just fanmon. And just so you know those pokédex piictures are fakes, I could easily do the same, in fact I have done the same.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    No there are no Pokégods. There are various glitches with a bunch of stuff (LM4, glitchy symbols, .a, others) BUT NO POKEGODS
    there is no such thing as charcolt, venustoise, anything else.

HarrisonH

I doubt Pokemon will be a hit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    https://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https://www.pokedarkalliance.altervista.org/pkmn/basic/pokegods/alenkar.gif&imgrefurl=https://www.pokedarkalliance.altervista.org/pkmn/basic/pokegods.html&usg=__GTydF0s0IXMvidBkG96GL-9HQSA=&h=156&w=172&sz=4&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=XCdDrx4OzdDNVM:&tbnh=91&tbnw=100&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpokegods%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4ADBS_enGB331GB331%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1
    then scroll down on this link and here some pics
    And look, a translation (though with pretty broken English)

Some quotes from that page:
    I have tried many, the only thing happened is that the type of the pokemon in question is changed, the sprite of the pokemon has become like that of Missigno, and the name is messed up.
    He's tried to get them, but they are all glitch pokemon, not what is shown.

These are some images taken from pokegods www.pokemonfactory.com, pokemon lab and various other sites ...Are patently false ...
    The images are from another site, and they are definitely fake.

Pokegods do not exist. You've been lied to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back