• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pidgeot is Life

Poke Balla
Years
  • During my recent Pokemon Black & White antics, and shenanigans I encountered a few pieces of crap, as I like to call them, that instantly carved their selves a tiny crevice of hate in my lil' ole heart. The reasons for my hatred toward them is unknown, so trolls need not apply.

Watchog, Cofagrigus, and Garbodor AKA Miley Cyrus, are ones I came across that I developed some sort of spontaneous abhorrence for.

Feel free to record your own list of fiends who've somehow gained your animosity, below.

Last edited:

jimbozo21

Veteran Pokemaniac
    Years
  • see, this is why the new gen sucks. an angry otter, a sarcophagus with a face, and a garbage heap that kinda looks like what happens when you chew up a buncha different flavor skittles and spit them back out. what is the world comming to :P you have first gen (great), second gen (awesome), Third Gen (decent), and it just rapidly declined after that.

Pidgeot is Life

Poke Balla
    Years
  • see, this is why the new gen sucks. an angry otter, a sarcophagus with a face, and a garbage heap that kinda looks like what happens when you chew up a buncha different flavor skittles and spit them back out. what is the world comming to :P you have first gen (great), second gen (awesome), Third Gen (decent), and it just rapidly declined after that.

My point exactly. :D
    Why would anybody want to battle with a candlestick?
    My middle fingers to 5th gen!

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • Garbodor and Watchog have garnered quite a lot of hatred from me. I mean really, a garbage bag that grew a face? A stoned prarie dog? Agggh, it's like they're not even trying anymore! Thankfully though there were some awesome 'Mons this Gen, like Excadrill and Serperior. I wish we could have had more of those instead of these piles of crap:(

Years
  • If you don't like it, don't play it. And this isn't coming from a huge gen V fanboy, I haven't played anything more than a half-translated ROM to peek into the game where I got to maybe the first gym yet, and that was months ago, so I am not the person to judge BW.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I think this discussion is actually kiiiind of more towards Pokemon black and white and the pokemon designs...

So, specifically, you should go here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=242493&page=14

To discuss pokemon Black and White designs.
    Also, tryyy to avoid making favourite / least favourite pokemon threads now, because there's is/going stickies on them.

*LLLLLickitung locks*
    PokeHatred.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back