• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kardin

Egotist extraordinaire
    Years
    Nickname: Aidan
    Freind Code: 4596 5951 9671
    Favourite Pokemon: Cubone, Arceus, Spoink

I have a Ho-oh, but I'll need someone else to clone it as I don't yet have the National Dex and therefore can't implement my GTS not-losing-my-guy-while-cloning-by-asking-for-the-same-guy-but-at-a-higher-level strategy. So, yeah.

In exchange, I'd like Groudon, Rayquaza and Dialga, if that's okay.

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Hi guys!!

Hi everyone, i'm back!

OMG, we need other leaders as well!!! When i'm i suppose to clone all these pkmn from posts and pm's????

Anyone who likes the club and knows how to clone, also willing to share his pokemon, please pm me so you get the 4th leader, we may need a 5th one as well, it will take weeks and months until me and lazybook clone all these pokemon!!

The GTS is working?? That's good, i don't think they can fix it, it's inside the game, the cannot change the game or the way GTS works!!

*the team will never die, many new pokemon to be added once i share them with Lazybook!

XLucarioPowerX

Get Out BRed.... =D
    Years
    Uh not to be any more trouble... I have a Mew I can offer....I'm still trying to get the cloning to work I don't know what happend, I was able to do if fine on Sunday.....

.: Shinn Asuka :.

I can clone in an easier way that involves trading to a rom, then copying the save file so I can have multiplies of copies up to 6 pkmn at a time.

Just tell me what do I have to do. Of course, I will share some shinys from my collection as well.

Ferra

I like this idea. ^^ Once I transfer my Ho-oh from Colosseum and Suicune from FireRed, I think I'll give cloning a shot (since there are plenty on that list I'd like in return).

Name: Ferra
    Friend Code: 1246 5438 6563
    Favorites: Sableye, Breloom, Flygon

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    ok, guys, i already have a 15 persons waiting list for pkmn sharing and giving..

pm me or wait for me to finish..

Thanks for joining!!! Welcome to our team!!

*you have to be a member in order to share or receive any pkmn of the team*

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Ok, I would like to join.

I can clone in an easier way that involves trading to a rom, then copying the save file so I can have multiplies of copies up to 6 pkmn at a time.

Just tell me what do I have to do. Of course, I will share some shinys from my collection as well.

ok, in order to join you have to sent

friend code:
    3 favourite pkmn:

how exactly do you do that??

ok, we have a new leader: asthegreat

leaders:

CyberCydaquil
    Lazybook
    Garra of the dessert
    Asthegreat
    *i'll infrom you if we have a 5th one...

*sorry for double posting...lol...*

Last edited:

.: Shinn Asuka :.

3 favourite pkmn: starmie, mewtwo, palkia

It's so easy. I have two ds. Both original games and a super card. What I do is this. I transfer my pokemon from the original game to the rom game, then I can copy the same file into my pc. Afterwards, I return my pokemon back to the original game. That's it I have 6 pkmn in the original game and 6 cloned in the save file.

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    wow!!!! That's veeeery good!!! You would be very helpfull in the team, thanks for joining!!

*The persons who shared
    -shinyRayquaza
    -Darkrai
    please pm me so i know (also to add the thanks on 1st post)

asthegreat is now one of the leaders (not yet able to share pkmn but very soon he will..lol...)

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    hey guys, i have some semi-legit pokemon (mayby full legit - i don't know) shall i add them or not?

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Hey Cyber, are you free to do some cloning now? I have Shiny Palkia, Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Salamence, and maybe some more to add to the team (but I would like the originals back please, I know your trustworthy :) )

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Sure!!!
    The people on top of the waiting list are offline now!!
    You are lucky, just tell me which 3 pokemon of the team you want!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back