• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm ready for some more shinies from the group (actually, I only got one Pokemon from this group - shiny Latias).

I'll be on all day.

And I'll probably be getting some shinies that aren't on the list from other people so I'll be sure to share them. ^^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Soulinferno, we will need the umbreon holding lucky egg (if possible) - don't worry you get it back (if i clone it)

DeanoDance, get online for the typhlosion!!

Years
    you can clone?? how isnt the gts down? dos it work agin if so than i am ready to clone any mamber pokes i am batter than before i can clone 1 poke in 5-8 mins now post now

Years
    Wow, this team looks promising. I'm definitely joining.

Name: fabio875
    Friend code: 1289 4801 0225
    Favourite: Alakazam, Blastoise, Electivire

Here's what I plan on offering to the team when I do become a member.

- Freshly caught shiny Level 3 Starly. Haven't used this in battle so you can start EV training it.
    - Spiritomb. These are breedable so there is no need to clone them. Getting them the normal way is very annoying by the way.
    - Ditto. I plan on submitting every single nature of Ditto so members can breed natures much easily. The only nature I have is a Gentle nature. I'm working on getting the other natures.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Wow, this team looks promising. I'm definitely joining.

Name: fabio875
    Friend code: 1289 4801 0225
    Favourite: Alakazam, Blastoise, Electivire

Here's what I plan on offering to the team when I do become a member.

- Freshly caught shiny Level 3 Starly. Haven't used this in battle so you can start EV training it.
    - Spiritomb. These are breedable so there is no need to clone them. Getting them the normal way is very annoying by the way.
    - Ditto. I plan on submitting every single nature of Ditto so members can breed natures much easily. The only nature I have is a Gentle nature. I'm working on getting the other natures.
    Sounds great :] Welcome aboard, CC is updating the roster tomarrow.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    here i'll put an updated submission

name: Darren
    friend code: 1074 7535 4763 ( i think i just changed it)
    favorite pokemon: cyndaquill, sneasil(best), and typlosion.

I can offer a level 27 monferno. maybe helpful because it's a starter

only two badges i'm not very far yet i've spent over 14 hours on game. o.O

pokefan123

Arceus and Darkrai master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    i have 200 hours on the game,lol,and i love my shinies,and my shiny deoxys,my most favorite

pokefan123

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    i also have a team name for this thread,but i dont think its very good:The legendary Gazeebo center

pokefan123

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    My GTS is working perfectly,ill try to clone my infernape for the thread so cyber has some work off his hands

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back