• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebelrexx

Yeah Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    I really dont have any shineys...I wish I could get some and start cloning though can i sign up?

Years
    Yo. I am back people. Sorry i was not around this weekend. I was in Ireland. I was at my Cuz's funural, so ye. Sorry about that! Nice to see new shinys! :D

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Aethos, iluvmisty and fearow23, thanks very much for joining!!

Master.Over.All, king shinigami_gaara and dark_mudkip, thanks for helping, if a member needs a pokemon that you have not been given yet, pm me so i can clone it and give to you, so you clone and shae it. ;)

Sorry for not sharing pokemon yet today, i have a lot of work to do (about the team ;))

rebelrexx, of course you can join, no problem!!!

Years
    I like loads of the new shinys, i am still getting new ones as we speek! :D I have a few new ones, like SHINY REGICE! :P Lv 40 untoched :P It will be comming soon :P

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    wow!! good work!! i've also some new ones which are going to be added when we get a bit more....

Litrid

Certified Poke Ball
    Years
    Name: Litrid

Friend Code: 2105 5303 3375

Favourite Pokemon: Alakazam, Snorlax, Azumarill

I'd like an adamant Shiny Beldum if someone has one

metroid fan

Portable builder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    I have quite a few shinies but only 2 are legit and the rest are kinda hacked (ok definatly hacked). I could put them here I guess.

Shinies:Ninetales, Ponyta, Yanma, Starmie, Rayquaza, Drifloon, Dunsparce, Kyogre, Magnemite, and registeel. Most are hacked and rather humorous but I guess some people might not care.

My three favs? Heracross, Dunsparce, Drifblim

metroid fan

Portable builder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    The only one there that isn't hacked is the shiny ninetales. I also have a shiny mew that isn't hacked. I can give those two for the cause I guess (obviously cloned) But I don't think the mods will be happy about those hacks. I will take off the hacks if nessisary.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    I'm not very good at cloning but I have
    Blaziken
    Groudon
    Lugia
    Mew
    Latias
    Dratini
    Mewtwo
    Kingler (Illegit)
    Shinx
    Froslass
    Salamence
    Metagross
    Charizard
    Maybe more, can't remember.

kydl

=D Hyuu~
    Years
    O.o I have an EV trained shiny Gallade to trade, but I need to get my Wifi USB thing from my friend first. So I might have it tomorrow. If so, I would like to donate it to the team.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    O.o I have an EV trained shiny Gallade to trade, but I need to get my Wifi USB thing from my friend first. So I might have it tomorrow. If so, I would like to donate it to the team.

Sounds Great! Looking forward to it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back