• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    I really need help cloning I just can't do it anymore for some reason... I need a leader to clone 3 pokemon for me.. i'm getting a level 100 gallade shiny tonight in 1 hour 30 minuets if you can help me clone i'll give the gallade please!

Years
    ok mithos just gave me your fc and would you like some shinies?
    i have:shiny ludicolo glameow cloyster absol altraia manctric abra wooper marshstomp tropuis dodrio beatufly shellos shroomish drifloon metagross zangoose chose three of them and i well clone them for you it may take a while to clone those post or pm me .

TheRazor375

OH NOEZ!!!
    Years
    i got scammed somone tok my shiny mategross clone. and cyber i got a shiny absol i well clone him in a min and when well i get some of the team shinies?
    pm me.

You know if you got Shaymin or Darkrai in you pokedex use them for the clone glitch as a offer. Its doesn't show your pokemon on the GTS, don't believe me? Grab a friend and try it, Arceus works too.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    medigross altaria and other make it random ...

i'm in wifi right now thanks!

i sent you a pm with name and fc, anything else you need? i'm on wifi right now

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    mithos kid, please refrain from double posting in the future; it's against the rules. Thanks.

Years
    it's about finding your spot it's like the dowsing michene in d/p look for the spot that has the same time always or atleast the kind same time thats what i did but there is somthing wrong with your pokes i thout they fixed the glitch but i tryid cloning somthing else and i did easly i just don't know whats wrong with your's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back