• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    is the cloning back to normal now?

i have about 4 new 100s

mew
    gengar
    gyrados
    gastrodon

and

a level 71 japaneese lucario

EDIT: YES I JUST CLONED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool its back to normal

EDIT: master is cloning for you the same as yesterday morning ish
    so please tell me if the cloning is back to normal

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Can I join?
    Name: Kevin
    Friend Code: 0559 3415 1727
    favorite pokemon: Palkia, Charizard, Piplup

I can clone now!!!

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    DaenoDance, i've finished cloning your pokemon

kingofgames157, we already have the three of them, but the thread was closed and i forgot to add them again, do you still want the eevee and the latios????

Cloning is normal, i've just cloned 6 pokemon!!

Blazing Blaziken Master, I'm sorry, it'll take long, 10 more people waiting to get pkmn, 3 each one to clone for..30 more pokemon to clone...lol...i'll tell you if a person is not online, so we can trade instead!!! ;)

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    that's what i've done...but i couldn't copy-paste all the pictures as well...now i have a copy on my P.C.......lol...

that's very rude of him, he should not close threads just like that..anyway...i'll tell you when i'm ready to trade!!!

Years
    that's what i've done...but i couldn't copy-paste all the pictures as well...now i have a copy on my P.C.......lol...

that's very rude of him, he should not close threads just like that..anyway...i'll tell you when i'm ready to trade!!!

lol nice

Shh..Its not nice to talk behind someone's back
    >.< even if it MIGHT be TRUE

yea...

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    lol, i told him everything....lol, can we trade now (i have to go i 10 minutes)

Kardin, i'm sharing the dialgas for now, other leaders will do as well, in some time...tell me now the pokemon you want, before the waiting list gets too long again!!!;)

Kardin

Egotist extraordinaire
    Years
    Still wanting a Dialga (non-shiny w/ Adamant Orb), still offering a level 70 non-shiny Ho-oh.

Blazing Blaziken Master

Blaziken Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Hey I am back sorry for not replying for a long time was busy. And that would be really nice if you would let me switch with someone else that was going to trade with you but the person was busy/offline

pokefan123

Arceus and Darkrai master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Are any of the leaders on?If so i would like to put up on the team a shiny giratina

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back