• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeJungle Network

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yes, a new version of PJN has just been released =D It's called "Ludicolo's Playground" and I made it myself X3 Which I'm pretty proud of...since...I suck at graphics ^^"

Other than the layout...I'd REALLY like comments/criticism on my site ^^" I'm really starting to pour more effort into this ;P

Visit my site: https://pokejungle.net

Right now I'm in the process of buying back my old domain, pokejunglenetwork.com. Hopefully that'll be online any day now! =D

So yeah, basically that's it. And then I'll re bring this topic back up:

Old Thread said:
    In the recent months since PokeJungle Network closed for repairs in November...and re-opened in January, I've lost a lot of visitors. However; on a different point, I think a lot of visitors don't know where we're located. When we opened up again, I was using pokejungle.net - not pokejunglenetwork.com. And since Shyper was hosting the latter and that expired right away in January...not many people knew we switched.

I've lost 70% of my traffic because of this.

In an effert to reverse as much as I can of this, I'd like to ask any webmaster that feels my pain to post it on there news that PJN is _still_ alive, just at a new URL. I hope that it can help my site, and I'd greatly apperciate it.

Thanks for reading,
    Paul

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
    Whoa....Are you insaine? You suck at graphics? You're lying! that layout is awsome!!! You could double the banner's height, i think it'll make it look better...and maybe separate the Menu, content and subnav from the banner? The saybox it a little narrow, and the color doesn't fit too well...over all it's cool
    8.5/10
    btw, where did you get the sprite for the arcanine? it's so cool!
    ...please tell me you're not chinese...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Why? Are you racist? ;O I'm actually not Chinease, but Frostweaver is ;P

The sprites for PotW are always from PE2K.com ... XD

Anyways, some other people told me that they think the banner's too small D: Personally, I think it looks professional...not to mention it loads faster =D So I want to use a conservatively sized banner this time around.

Anyways, the colours of the saybox are taken directly from the layout o_O It should fit XD

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
    I am Chinese too. (not Chinease, as you had in your post) XD

Anyways, I don't like the font you have for your header and your "copy right" thing. Other wise, I think it is good. lol I still remember when I sent you the "Your potw movesets arenot good".

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That was you? *eStab* >O [Kidding XD] It was true .-. That's why I had to get Frostweaver.

Anyways, my copyright sucks actually. I should fix it...sometime soon I guess.

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
    I'm not racist, I'm Chinese... I was just wondering how you knew about the chinese new year so well...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Sorry, but no D:

TPC and PIForums are all I'm capable of hosting. My PJN bw is now steadily on the rise...since it got switched over to the Elixant account. I don't have WBM either D:

Sorry!

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    OMG! SOO Much better than you rother (attempted) layouts ^^;;

Really nice, use a diff. font for the copyright though and maybe do something to the title on the top? ^^;;

pokerob

Webmaster of PWL
    Years
    Your layout is very cool and simple.
    I can learn a thing or two from you.
    Id also like to affilrate with you ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    pokerob said:
    Your layout is very cool and simple.
    I can learn a thing or two from you.
    Id also like to affilrate with you ;)
    I'd like you to have a better layout, one that would work in 800*600, and optionally in 1024 too.

There's also not that much content, and the font color doesn't show up well for the content ;< Avoid buttons for links in the NavBar also. But keep working ;O

Mega(rulez)

Mega rulez!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2006
    It's okay, but I've seen sites with content similar to yours but better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Paul, I like your site! The Arcanine, emerald sprite, isn't it? I like the new layout, but I misread what its called. I just thought "What the?! Thats not Lucairo!" but anyways, great site! Maybe we could affiliate?

Back