• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokelounge

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    This is my site, the Pokelounge. I started it way back in 2006, but I've had so many forum/server moves that I've lost a lot of members in the process. I know there isn't a lot of content, I just wanted to know how I've done so far. Ignore the 1 member on the forums. It's because they crashed and I only reinstalled them about an hour ago.

https://pokelounge.com/

Ooka

Years
    Yeah, the thing I have that most other websites don't is patience. If it takes 5 years to get 1,000 members, then so be it.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    This is like the first time I actually see the main page. XD

Nice job, yeah more content, but other than that really good. :D

...are we still affiliated? o.o

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Yeah, the thing I have that most other websites don't is patience. If it takes 5 years to get 1,000 members, then so be it.
    i like ur attitude! :]
    Not bad... eh? xD Not a bad site at all, you could maybe add a styleswitcther tho. :]
    it has a style switcher but to use it you have to join, go to user cp and then go to edit options(does this count as advertising? if it does can a mod just edit it out of this post? :nervous:)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    Looks nice. However what you have under HTML Guide you should rename to "Hexadecimal Color Chart" At least for now.

Ooka

Years
    Looks nice. However what you have under HTML Guide you should rename to "Hexadecimal Color Chart" At least for now.

Or I could just name it HTML color guide, but believe me, fixing the names of things is last on my list :P (first is making it)

Back