• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemans lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    I had a very interesting experence on NB today:

[14:45:26] Mullet: hi im mullet wats ur name
    [14:46:12] Twinkies: Hello gimmick stealing my name. How are you?
    [14:46:23] Mullet: I dont no
    [14:46:46] Mullet: r u poop
    [14:47:03] Mullet: IM A ****EN MULLET!
    [14:47:08] Mullet: u r 2
    [14:47:13] Mullet: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [14:47:16] Twinkies: lol
    [14:47:24] Twinkies: You're so retarted.
    [14:47:28] Mullet: just kiddin
    [14:48:07] Twinkies: >_>
    [14:48:27] Mullet: Twinkies: You're so retarted. <---WTF R U CALLIN RETARDED
    [14:48:44] Mullet: >_<
    [14:48:47] Mullet: <_>
    [14:48:55] Mullet: ^_<
    [14:49:04] Mullet: ._.
    [14:49:05] Mullet: -_-
    [14:49:12] Mullet: ...................
    [14:50:53] Twinkies: So why did you try to impersonate me when:

1. I am much better than you.
    2. You are the worst gimmick EVER.
    3. I have good grammar unlike you.
    4. I'm smarter than you.
    5. I can tell who this is so it's pointless because you are the worst gimmick ever and I don't use my forum username on NB.

Also to make this on topic:

Heracross (M) @ Leftovers ** REAGAN SMASH
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 144 HP / 132 Atk / 136 Spd / 96 SDef
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Megahorn
    - Rest
    - Rock Slide
    - Sleep Talk

Discuss.

That is all.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    who would want to be twinkies?

and also: nice hera

Pyrotechnix

what's that you did there
    Years
    lol CipherDakim12. Losing the internet one gimmick name at a time.

Heracross (M) @ Leftovers ** Hit My Horn
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 204 HP / 132 Atk / 172 SDef
    - Megahorn
    - Rest
    - Rock Slide
    - Sleep Talk

I use this StalkerHera myself. No speed is rarely a concern, and the team i'm using it on has para support. It's nice to switch in on different things.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    starmie fighter said:
    doesn't work like that, you just grammarwhore to look intelligent

Actually I am smarter than I seem or let on. You or anyone else on the internt may not believe me but that doesn't really matter. Plus I use grammar on the internet because I am used it it and it feels weird typing improperly.

Plus that guy was someone that was really bad Pokemoner that used to come here. He was in short as dumb as a rock.

Flame Demon

Lord Of The Flames
    Years
    Mullet said:
    You know you still have deep feelings for me husk. ;)

...Both male...The Wink...Ok then :\

JirCross>JirChamp IMO. Para and Wish Support from Jirachi and Reflect so no Defense EVs. JirCross>JirChamp because of Swords Dance.

Heracross @ Leftovers ** BUFFIN' STEROIDS!!!
    Trait: Swarm
    EVs: Same as Pyro's
    - Swords Dance
    - Endure / Substitute
    - Megahorn
    - Brick Break / Fcous Punch / Rock Slide

Yup, I use something like this.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Except stuff that has to set up is dumb as it will be phaze'd or Haze'd. Machamp just comes in and sweeps. You can't even use JirChamp correctly so you wouldn't know.

You are also just mad because husk and I have something special. ;)

Also stop messing up my font if you must quote. It's really not that hard.

Flame Demon

Lord Of The Flames
    Years
    I use CeleCross now. I get Celebi to pass a Sub and some SD crap to Heracross and murder everyday. Besides, I don't even use JirChamp because it sucks now CeleCross is great. CeleBreon PerishTrapping and CeleCross are some of the best known combos in all of NetBattle. JirChamp is old and out of style. Slaking and Sub Reversalers rape it. I hope you find that out soon Mullet, or should I say "Twinkies". Lol.

Also, I'm not interested in your special cherished relationship with Husk. Also, the fact that you two are both men makes the "relationship" you have with him just plain sick IMO.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Flame Demon said:
    I use CeleCross now. I get Celebi to pass a Sub and some SD crap to Heracross and murder everyday. Besides, I don't even use JirChamp because it sucks now CeleCross is great. CeleBreon PerishTrapping and CeleCross are some of the best known combos in all of NetBattle. JirChamp is old and out of style. Slaking and Sub Reversalers rape it. I hope you find that out soon Mullet, or should I say "Twinkies". Lol.

Also, I'm not interested in your special cherished relationship with Husk. Also, the fact that you two are both men makes the "relationship" you have with him just plain sick IMO.

I like all your made up combos. No one uses CELBEBREON AND CELECROSS OR MAYBE THEY ARE JUST TO 1337 FOR THE CURRENT METAGAME. I also laugh at the fact that you still talk big after getting 5-0'd by a theme team. I suggest that you stop and think about posting. Also you are a horrible gimmick.

You obviously didn't sense the sarcasm, you have to be blind to miss it. Husk and I are just really good friends. =\

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

I assume the person trolling Smogon forums under the name "Mullet" was just a gimmick too, eh? And that it is also the same person who has been vandalizing the Netbattle article on Wikipedia? >=(

Also, Stalker Hera pwns stuff….yeah.

Pax Deorum

I probably hate you
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    aragornbird said:

I assume the person trolling Smogon forums under the name "Mullet" was just a gimmick too, eh? And that it is also the same person who has been vandalizing the Netbattle article on Wikipedia? >=(

It was Flame Demon. I asked Jumpman to do an IP comparison. They matched

Pyrotechnix

what's that you did there
    Years
    Flame Demon said:
    Heracross @ Leftovers ** BUFFIN' STEROIDS!!!
    Trait: Swarm
    EVs: Same as Pyro's
    - Swords Dance
    - Endure / Substitute
    - Megahorn
    - Brick Break / Fcous Punch / Rock Slide

Funny, I've never posted EVs for a Swords Dancing Heracross, since I've never used one.

I repeat, CipherDakim12, aka Flame Demon: Failing the internet one gimmick at a time.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    aragornbird said:

Yes as Pax said. I also sent you a PM about it, you might want to read that.

Oh my he vandalized the Wikipedia article?

I thought it was funny. He acted like he wanted to learn something at first but then when we gave him advice he turned it down and said it is the best just as most gimmicks do.

Yes it does. I only did that to make this more on topic lol.

jc_rcw said:
    Yes AB its the same nub trying to ruin mullet's name .-. well me thinks anyways.

Yeah he impersonated me under the nick Mullet, and Squarewalker as he uses the name Alphatron on NB now.

Pyrotechnix said:
    Funny, I've never posted EVs for a Swords Dancing Heracross, since I've never used one.

I repeat, CipherDakim12, aka Flame Demon: Failing the internet one gimmick at a time.

Good post. I think he should get banned from the internet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back