• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemaster in the house!!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2013
    hey everybody I'm new here. well not really because i signed up here like two years ago then didn't evan bother to go back on. Still I'm very new to the site but i hope i enjoy it!!!!!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Glad you decided to grace us with your presence, Pokemaster. XD; Always a pleasure to see some faces returning around here.

Hope the community can offer everything you would ever need in a Pokémon forum and then some. I'm sure you will enjoy it around here.

See you around the boards!

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    Like Hallucination said, it's always good to see new members enjoying it here.

There are a lot of things to see and experience, so take your time and then begin to post. =3

Back