• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemaster's Pokemon Repository

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Can I get a Gamestop Pichu and/or Raikou, Entei please?
    Thanks in advance... if you want something good in return, tell me and I will see what I have...

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No problem, and thanks burningfenix

EDIT: @Lifesabeach - Didn't see your post either :) I can trade you the Pichu and all three dogs if needed. Just post here what you have to offer and i'll pick something

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    No problem, and thanks burningfenix

EDIT: @Lifesabeach - Didn't see your post either :) I can trade you the Pichu and all three dogs if needed. Just post here what you have to offer and i'll pick something

they are all Gamestop Event right?

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Yeah, all four gamestop. filler.

I can give MewTwo (70), All 3 Legendary Birds (50), Latios (35), Red Gyarados (30), Lugia (100), Typhlosion (100), Togepi (lv 3 via egg)....

Honestly, I don't know what to offer that is better than what you are going to give me... You could pick from these or request something and I will check if I have it.

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    How will I get the other three? just filler pokemon?

Also, I haven't played in a few months, so how can I check my FC?

EDIT: Do you mind if I clone the latios 3 times for filler?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    How will I get the other three? just filler pokemon?

Also, I haven't played in a few months, so how can I check my FC?

Yeah, just filler Pokemon. And to check your FC open your Pal Pad and you should see a button to check Name's Friend Code. Just choose that to check your FC.

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Yeah, just filler Pokemon. And to check your FC open your Pal Pad and you should see a button to check Name's Friend Code. Just choose that to check your FC.
    Where is my PalPad... there is not one in my key items pocket... sorry if this is annoying you.
    NVM, I just got one... I have to log onto Nintento WFC first

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    Where is my PalPad... there is not one in my key items pocket... sorry if this is annoying you.
    If you don't have one yet go to the WiFi room in the Pokecenter (basement) and the lady will give you a Pal Pad. then you're going to have to log on to WiFi once to obtain a friend code

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Ok... getting my FC now... it is 1592 2660 0537.
    Also, do you mind if I clone latios 3x for filler?

Back