• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemedley! Me playing through various Red and Blue themes on guitar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Hey guys!

Pokemon Red & Blue have one of my favorite video game soundtracks ever, so I decided to record some of the melodies as part of a nostalgia fest. I had a blast recording this.

https://youtu.be/gSWfq6v1R0o

Let me know what you think! I'd love it if you guys would comment, subscribe, etc. to the channel.

Thanks! :)

Mods, I'm *pretty sure* this is the right section for this. If it's not, my apologies!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    I haven't written up any tabs for it just yet. I'm thinking that's something I'll do once I get to a certain amount of subscribers, I'm thinking 100? Tabs will definitely happen eventually, though!

In other words, you should go subscribe to my channel! :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    What you're actually looking for is this. :) It's not in a Pokemon-related section but it's the only place you're allowed to post things like that, generally other than there self-advertising isn't allowed. Feel free to repost over there though!

Pokemedley! Me playing through various Red and Blue themes on guitar!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back