• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemew's Shiny Shop

What do you think of my Thread

• I love it!

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Its okay

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I like it

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I dont like it

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    no thank u i pretty much just wan first form shinies

abz im interested in shiny pokebox skitty
    and tediursa has the pickup ability

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2010
    hey pal, chikorita is UT, chikorita was from an egg, psyduck was caught in wild and is touched soz. i do have budew naughty shiny UT caught from marsh, shiny regigigas relaxed UT, shiny hippowdon relaxed UT, shiny lugia Mdest UT from japan (not event), glaceon modest UT, used rare candy to evolve and shiny treeko hasty from my ruby lv6 cos of the game lving before i could trade.

Last edited:

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
    hi 2 things could u please clone these things for me (ill let u keep them and re distrubute them)

tru manaphy
    evd vaperoen
    evd hiny shuckle
    evd shiny gardevoir
    event reggigas
    evd weavile?

also could i trade my shiny budew for ur shiny ponyta :)

(soz for being so much lol !!!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    well i have shiny lugia i have a shiny eevee and i wouldnt make psyduck a physical sweeper or a tank

ABZ DEATHNOTE

**!¡AβZ¡!**
    Years
    well shiny shikkty Plus another shiny then for teddurisa + staryu :Can u give me deatails on wat pokeballs there caught in and is teddurisa a female or male

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back